• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kanyelegacy

• Badgalbriel

• Click Clack

• Haburo

rihannabiggestfan

Kim is a good person tho, she's really sweet :rip: Just because you don't like her doesn't mean she's not a good person

bILWCQL.jpg

Hopefully he’ll be more stable mentally  getting away from that toxic family but Kris will drag him through the mud and give him his lashings in court. She will take the money, the kids and leave him damaged goods. Cant wait for the TV series. Maybe a #fingerinthebootyassbitch will make him feel better. 

This is part of Kim and Kanye's separate roads to Canossa. Except instead of Pope Gregory the 7th, they will have to kneel before Taylor :celestial3:

Gui Blackout
1 minute ago, éclat said:

Who's gonna talk him off the ledge now? He's now 100% free to spiral :biblio: 

Why is that her responsibility? She was his wife not his caretaker. He needs to take responsibility for himself and go get a treatment 

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

Why is that her responsibility? She was his wife not his caretaker. He needs to take responsibility for himself and go get a treatment 

It's absolutely not her responsibility at all. I'm just wondering what's gonna happen to him now.

Good for her :clap3: tho I am kinda worried for how Kanye’s going to cope with this 

Pheromosa

I wonder if any of the children will inherit their father's mental illnesses.

I think after dealing with Kayne, Kim will be able to handle a situation like that.

Haven't they divorced about 20 times now? :lmao: 

None of these Kardashian romances last. It's all done for the cameras and the attention. They all jump into marriages and babies with people they barely know. I feel sorry for the kids that have to grow up with actual lunatics for parents and a lifetime of the media being thrust in their face.

usersanchez

I wonder if she will keep the “West”surname because its tied to all her businesses. Now can she please move out of that God awful “asylum styled” mansion & start dressing kinda normal again? 

brenda-walsh
Just now, rihannabiggestfan said:

That particular fanbase is really pressed omg :skull:

they will never change :deadbanana:

Planet Mars

Remember when Wendy ate that Crow? :ahh:

OT: I didn't know they were married that long, 7 years? What? 7 years just came and went that quickly. :skull:

Click Clack
9 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

That particular fanbase is really pressed omg :skull:

you mean the swiffers?