Kim and Kanye split after 7 years of marriage

DemiLovato

Ryuuchan_X

Kim is not a good person, but I’m on her side in this divorce. Kanye is absolute trash.

She better get her children away from that psycho. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kanyelegacy

• Badgalbriel

• Click Clack

• Haburo

1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Yeah, Armenians don't really divorce easily after having kids

I think the final straw was that rant he went on comparing her mother to Kim Jong-un and revealing that he wanted her to abort North. That’s just not something that should’ve been made public and I’m sure it embarrassed/hurt Kim deeply, not to mention North will read about that someday.

I really do hope Kanye gets the help that he needs.

3 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Why she ever married this lunatic is beyond me. 

He elevated her and bestowed her with industry cred before he went off the deep end, let’s not forget that.

FloridaKilos
11 minutes ago, mariahcarey said:

Wendy's always right

She still ate crow, tho. 

-

OT: Free Kanye West. :clap3:

Hopefully he’ll get the help he needs. His unchecked bipolar disorder was obviously to the detriment for their relationship.

Edited by DAP
Just now, Track10 said:

He elevated her and bestowed her with industry Fred before he went off the deep end, let’s not forget that.

Kanye is literally not respected.

RIP Kimye, I really liked them as a couple. It's a bummer that it didn't work out but I hope Kim finds happiness.

Ewan Chaos

Kim praying like "please God don't let there be an insurrection or similar event to upstage it this time"

Hoping for the best for them I guess.

Just now, Haburo said:

Kanye is literally not respected.

OBVIOUSLY not in 2021, but he was seen as a ‘kooky quirky genius!’ in the 2010s. Please don’t make me defend this loser.

Haven't taken much thought on them in a while. Read a few online rumours and the headlines but didn't think it would result in such a decision like this, especially so quickly. Aware of the post on the previous page explaining more info (is it gossip?). Nonetheless hope the best for the rest of the fam.

6 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Is she gonna rebrand KKW Beauty 

Kris Jenner is still Jenner, and she has a legion of West children. "West" will be a brand just like "Jenner" and "Kardashian". 

Mtjjproducer
11 minutes ago, BreatheGaga said:

For you guys that don’t know, its to protect her finances cuz he’s going through a huge lawsuit soon. Which is why they announced their separation before the lawsuit was known. This way they can’t get money from Kim.

What’s he getting sued for????

Karla Cabello

this is gonna be good for both of their brands which it is probably what they care the most

The only thing I can say is I feel bad for the kids other than that, I’m gonna keep my mouth closed.