Top Posters In This Topic

• kanyelegacy

• Badgalbriel

• Kings.

• Click Clack

Just saw she filed:

https://twitter.com/popcrave/status/1362859664724135943?s=21

But can’t seem to post threads:allears:

I think she has endured so much as his wife, that I thought they would just stay together because she has already put up with so much sh*t. Good for her.

She will handle this very classily. There has been a strong unmarried vibe from her Instagram recently (I can’t explain it). She is moving on and going to be an attorney saving people from death row and advocating for prison reform. She will meet a nice normal man who is rich and another lawyer or something and settle down with him out of the spotlight.

I think it’s really sad when this happens to anyone though. Good luck to her.

For you guys that don’t know, its to protect her finances cuz he’s going through a huge lawsuit soon. Which is why they announced their separation before the lawsuit was known. This way they can’t get money from Kim.

rihannabiggestfan
3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I feel so bad. I know this probably wasn’t an easy choice, but I support her doing what’s best for her and the kids most importantly.

Yeah, Armenians don't really divorce easily after having kids

They’re definitely gonna show this on their new show. If it’s currently filming.. well I guess people will see her “suffering”. When is this show supposed to come out 

they've been saying this for like 5 months now. Finally. Kim needs a man who will be her partner equal. I feel like she always swallowed her pride to make Kanye feel comfortable. I see Kanye being miserable for the rest of his life. 

1 minute ago, BreatheGaga said:

For you guys that don’t know, its to protect her finances cuz he’s going through a huge lawsuit soon. Which is why they announced their separation before the lawsuit was known. This way they can’t get money from Kim.

The timing :sistrens: this is very kardashian way to divorce. But a sis gotta secure ha money what kinda lawsuit tho