Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice Cream Skies

• HonourableVomit

• JoeAg

• lover.

NotAvaMax
4 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

just posted this new teaser :jonny:

She really said I'm gonna serve a concept!

The snippets :jonny5:

This will be AOTY I fear

bluevelvetcrowbar

That snippet from the trailer sounds like a SERVE, I FEAR the future :jonny4: 

duybeeGAshantiGA
On 2/20/2021 at 8:23 AM, Tom Vercetti said:

I'm cautious about this one because her last album aged like Dirty Computer.  

Omg. I want to quote this post countless times eye- so true :deadbanana2: using Dirty Computer as an example is so accurate. 

OT: Im already liking the aesthetics of this era :clap3:

i heard a rumor that Daddy may or may not be home

does anyone know if this is true

SitarHero

Wow the way she should have played Shelley Duvall's character in Doctor Sleep :eek:

• #FreeBritney Activist

I'm so excited but don't want to wait until May.

fVZDiO6.gif

The cover is so messy that I kinda love it.

DevinWylde

I take back my premonition this will be folk influenced, the teaser kind of gave me Lou Reed vibes.

I like that her albums since self-titled have had strong character profiles that seem very intentional. SV makes me think "psychedelic rattlesnake who awakens in the desert in a human body and has to learn how to blend in", Masseduction makes me think "drugged up BDSM housewife copes with her impending divorce", and just the visuals for this gives me "the hooker you see leaving the hotel room across the hall from you, who you believe could tell you a million stories but you'll never be able to speak to".

Quaithe
On 2/20/2021 at 7:29 AM, Blue Rose said:

I love the idea of the cover but the model looks like she has a collection of STDs. 

pretty sure that's the point. :mandown:

SpaceOddity
7 hours ago, DevinWylde said:

I take back my premonition this will be folk influenced, the teaser kind of gave me Lou Reed vibes.

I like that her albums since self-titled have had strong character profiles that seem very intentional. SV makes me think "psychedelic rattlesnake who awakens in the desert in a human body and has to learn how to blend in", Masseduction makes me think "drugged up BDSM housewife copes with her impending divorce", and just the visuals for this gives me "the hooker you see leaving the hotel room across the hall from you, who you believe could tell you a million stories but you'll never be able to speak to".

"Every record I make has an archetype. Strange Mercy was Housewives on Pills. St. Vincent was Near-Future Cult Leader." I can't remember what she called MASS though, it was something along the lines of mistress in an asylum?

NotAvaMax
1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

I'm literally shocked at the amount of detail in everything so far and the era hasn't even started yet

truthteller

the way she's serving a full-package aesthetic after aesthetic for every era :WAP: