• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice Cream Skies

• HonourableVomit

• JoeAg

• truthteller

modern thing

this will be a mess... 

but it's 10th anniversary of her best album in September, so maybe she could at least try and deliver excellence again

2120962329_BREAKINGGaga_in_lupus_coma.th

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Let’s see if she’ll top her opus, 2014’s self titled :giraffe:

The taste :clap3:that belongs to strange mercy though 

Omg No i hated most of mass:rip: this title screams something similar 

Ewan Chaos

Isn't this probably gonna go down a funky music path since she was quoted saying she wanted to go down the sound of music she liked when she was younger like Sly and the Family Stone?

I'd be very down for an album full of Saviors. And just because Jack's part of it I wouldn't assume it's gonna be her Folklore nnn.

stjosephprey4us

I have liked everything she’s put out so far, her aloofness keeps me from ever stanning completely though :monkey:

3 hours ago, Kingfisher said:

if the leaked (?) album cover is real god help us all

Eud1WYkVcAUz56e?format=jpg&name=large

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: excited though

Blue Rose

I love the idea of the cover but the model looks like she has a collection of STDs. 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I love the idea of the cover but the model looks like she has a collection of STDs. 

that’s her lmao

Tom Vercetti

I'm cautious about this one because her last album aged like Dirty Computer.  Honestly, over time I realized I prefer ST over all her other albums but maybe that's because that was the first Annie album I was exposed to and it also has her best streak of song runs from rattlesnake to digital witness. And Jack again :zzz:? Been over him honestly. 

• ATRL Moderator

The cover makes her look old but I've never gotten that impression from her after any of the live performances or other album covers I've seen of hers.  

Blue Rose
1 hour ago, jóga said:

that’s her lmao

omg, shes unrecognizable

1 hour ago, jpow said:

The cover makes her look old but I've never gotten that impression from her after any of the live performances or other album covers I've seen of hers.  

I think it’s because she looks way too skinny. Her eyes look like they are retracting inside of her skull

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

wOKTMCl.gif

Omg YES she’s coming to save 2021 :WAP:

MASSEDUCTION was a masterpiece (with all its re-worked versions), if this is just half as good then I’m in

mirrorball

Just passed street ads for it! Not sure how to incorporate images, but here’s a link: https://pasteboard.co/JPT98r5.jpg

NotAvaMax

The cover grew on me so much it's actually one of my favorites ever :deadbanana4:

The heroin queen look of it with the wig is a cool look idk why

World Eater
38 minutes ago, mirrorball said:

Just passed street ads for it! Not sure how to incorporate images, but here’s a link: https://pasteboard.co/JPT98r5.jpg

I love the promo pic and the cover has grown on me already, I kinda live for the camp. Gonna put that pic in the OP if you don't mind