Tribes of Europa | Now streaming on Netflix

Set in 2074, three siblings set out to change the fate of Europe after a global catastrophe causes Europe to fracture into dystopian warring tribal micro-states who vie for dominance over the other states. Three siblings get caught up in the conflict when they come into possession of a mysterious cube.

Johnny Jacobs

Ya'll know by now.. When you open a thread about a new show.. You should always specify if gay characters are in it  :giraffe:

I need to check it out soon. 

Love post apocalypse tv shows 

• 2 weeks later...

This is amazing wtf. It deserves to be more popular. Kiano is hot and Lord Varvara is MPG. 

champpp
On 2/27/2021 at 9:10 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Amazing first season :clap3:

On 2/27/2021 at 10:24 PM, Terylee said:

I really enjoyed this.

7 hours ago, Jaimon said:

This is amazing wtf. It deserves to be more popular. Kiano is hot and Lord Varvara is MPG. 

Are there any gay characters and is it Emilio's character?

• #FreeBritney Activist
Terylee
Spoiler

No. But there are only 6 episodes so far. They have to introduce everything first. Doubt that Emilio‘s character will be gay. He had a girlfriend in the first episode

Great first season, but why only 6 episodes? Any info of the second season? I love all three storylines. 

There is no gay character....but watch it for Kiano guys! He is one hot man. They should've made him gay....!!!!:gaycat3:

badgirlriri

Finally got around to consuming it, The 100 leaving such a visible impact on the scene with shows lie this and Utopia Falls popping up :allears: Really enjoyed that first season,

Spoiler

when the sister pulls up to Crows city to find her brother is one of the top girls, an Octavia tea :fan: I like all the three storyline a lot

Vignesh

Just finished my binge. I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to a second season which Netflix better renew! 

On a sidenote, Lord Varvara SERVED especially with those Lady Gaga/Alexander McQueen shoes. 

Georges

Europe to fracture into dystopian warring tribal micro-states who vie for dominance over the other states

You mean the balkans? Because that already happened