I Care a Lot | Rosamund Pike | Now streaming on Netflix

1 minute ago, JollyRancher said:

Incorrect.

I hated the movie because the main character was a Mary Sue in villain form. You conveniently didn't quote the part where I stated it was bad writing...now that is beyond hilarious. 

... because I didn't disagree with the rest? (As it is entirely subjective and I understood your point)

I quoted the part that I replied to, which I thought it was given :rip: No wonder why you didn't enjoy the movie :rip:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• Kevin2803

• Hector

• JollyRancher

5 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

... because I didn't disagree with the rest? (As it is entirely subjective and I understood your point)

I quoted the part that I replied to, which I thought it was given :rip: No wonder why you didn't enjoy the movie :rip:

....then apologies. I'm new and I just kinda expect this board to be hostile and petty after lurking it for so long. I thought you were trying to be.

I personally find it hard to sit through a whole movie where the main character makes my skin crawl. The actor, writers, and director deserve kudos and credit for getting that through the screen. They excelled at the point. It just made it unwatchable to me. I'd honesty wouldn't even be mad if Rosamund Pike got nominated for some acting awards.

Joker was a sympathetic villain. I wanted to see his story unfold. I found Marla unbearable and wanted her to die right away. I don't hate watch things....so tuning in to see her demise wasn't motivation enough.