kelly-clarkson

kelly-clarkson

This is better than her latest releases tbh. I'm really enjoying it :jamming:

kelly-clarkson
3 minutes ago, sickening said:

didnt even know she was making music

She has some bops:

DancingShoes

I haven’t really liked much of what she’s released in the last year or so. Hope it’s good.

kelly-clarkson
1 hour ago, computer.boy said:

Oh, so she bought Poppy's demo.

I didn't know it was a Poppy song :eek:

Just listened to the demo. The bridge goes off on the demo :jamming:

kelly-clarkson

I need an album from Olivia!! Hopefully she can release it or at least another EP!

SchmoodRing
13 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I need an album from Olivia!! Hopefully she can release it or at least another EP!

whats her situation. her and sofia have been in pop limbo for the longest.

kelly-clarkson
7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

whats her situation. her and sofia have been in pop limbo for the longest.

The 2 previous singles Olivia released seem to have the same single cover aesthetic, so maybe a new EP is coming?

And Sofia I don't know tbh. At least Olivia released an EP but I don't know what they're doing with Sofia.

SchmoodRing
11 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

The 2 previous singles Olivia released seem to have the same single cover aesthetic, so maybe a new EP is coming?

And Sofia I don't know tbh. At least Olivia released an EP but I don't know what they're doing with Sofia.

That would be amazing and yeah what in the actual hell. The struggle for these new girls to put out an album is insane. 

kelly-clarkson
42 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

That would be amazing and yeah what in the actual hell. The struggle for these new girls to put out an album is insane. 

tbh. It's not like Olivia & Sofia are on a major record label. They should release music more often so they can create a fan base.

They did Sofia so wrong. She should have released her debut album in 2016 where "Love Is The Name" kinda made some noise. I think she recorded a lot of songs for that project that they ended scrapped. The only one she released was "I'm Gonna Love You":

She clearly had an album ready to be released 2016/2017 and I'm sure those songs above (+ Love Is The Name) were part from that scrapped album. Maybe they had more expectations from her?? 

Edited by kelly-clarkson
kelly-clarkson

A music video of "Do You Miss Me" is coming!! :duca:

Really love this song!!

SchmoodRing
3 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

tbh. It's not like Olivia & Sofia are on a major record label. They should release music more often so they can create a fan base.

They did Sofia so wrong. She should have released her debut album in 2016 where "Love Is The Name" kinda made some noise. I think she recorded a lot of songs for that project that they ended scrapped. The only one she released was "I'm Gonna Love You":

She clearly had an album ready to be released 2016/2017 and I'm sure those songs above (+ Love Is The Name) were part from that scrapped album. Maybe they had more expectations from her?? 

I mean no offense but who is she for them to have such high expectations 🤔 it's unfortunate really. I hope both girls are given justice.

kelly-clarkson
Just now, SchmoodRing said:

I mean no offense but who is she for them to have such high expectations 🤔 it's unfortunate really. I hope both girls are given justice.

nnnn true :dies:

But I'm sure they had some expectations for "Love Is The Name". Maybe they thought the song was going to be a big hit or a latin hit considering they booked J. Balvin for a remix of the song:

Yassss this was one of my favourite Poppy demos, glad Olivia's picked it up. It was too good to go unreleased :jonny5:

ohp lowkey do prefer Poppy's version tho

Right Now
1 hour ago, kelly-clarkson said:

A music video of "Do You Miss Me" is coming!! :duca:

Really love this song!!

How do you know?!

Also, who the hell is Poppy?