TMZ Drags Taylor for Re-Recording Grammy Eligibility

Michael196

13 hours ago, phreshprince said:

I think Taylor has talent but her obsession with awards and charting is really distributing. All artists are like this to an extent but she is even more. She only tries to put out work for the awards.

You are the only person who think she rerecord all of those albums just to get more Grammy. Thats literally the last thing on her mind when she does the rerecord. 

What a stupid post.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• Gui Blackout

• Thinking Of You

• Insanity

loveisdead9582
On 2/18/2021 at 3:07 PM, Thinking Of You said:

Do Swifties actually believe Scooter is evil or is it simply because he’s a mastermind and he outsmarted Taylor? :dies:

The man is a genius. Sorry.

Taylor turned around and effectively made his shady, greed driven purchase worthless. In addition to Taylor being able to prevent them from using her original material without her consent (which she won’t give), she’s easily making some money on something that costs relatively little to make. Scooter is effectively out $300 million that I doubt he’ll be able to recoup. 

OT: I don’t know that she’d actually try to submit the same album twice but I would cackle just a little bit if she did. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
On 2/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why it is a new song technically. No different than a cover which also gets Grammys 

Because the songs are already out "technically"

To me, it looks lazy if you can't branch out and focus on newer (and possibly better) songs released this year. Do we really wanna see Taylor nominated every year?

BTW, the Grammy's are trash already IMO. Just playing devils advocate.

MonsterOfFame

Funny how people are blaming Taylor for this when winning is dependent on the Grammy voters, not fans.

Beyonnaise

Scooter definitely planted this at TMZ :skull: They held onto Justin's N word tape for years. Scooter has leverage with TMZ because he gives them exclusives about his artists.

On 2/21/2021 at 8:52 AM, SlaylorSwift said:

Imagine wanting to be a despicable 'business' man who becomes rich by manipulating/ruining others. No difference from a druglord who become rich by ruining lives of others. 

Really reflects the moral value of some user and their upbringing. 

Well, if you put it that way, most big companies don't care at all about the well-being of their users... do you think Coca-Cola or McDonalds care about the health of their users? I'm not saying it's totally okay what they're doing, but that's the way the world works today. 

SlaylorSwift
2 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Well, if you put it that way, most big companies don't care at all about the well-being of their users... do you think Coca-Cola or McDonalds care about the health of their users? I'm not saying it's totally okay what they're doing, but that's the way the world works today. 

Firstly, 'ruining' and 'not caring' are of different intensity and have different meaning. 

Secondly, based on the definition that I've just given to you, the externalities derived from consuming drugs/ruining lives of others are not of equivalent level to consuming Coca-Cola or McDonalds. 

The albums are technically eligible, but she doesn't have to submit them for nominations if she doesn't want to. If they compete in categories that "Evermore" or her future studio releases would qualify for, she won't submit them. 

The re-recordings were never about her getting more awards. People are just inventing new reasons to trash her.