TMZ Drags Taylor for Re-Recording Grammy Eligibility

Michael196

33 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

He’s a businessman. What’s so evil about sealing a deal? :rip:

Creating an empire as big as his, becoming one of the most powerful men in the industry, and still collecting multi-million dollar checks. The modern day Clive Davis, I suppose. 

Well, I’d like to be disgusting then. Imagine having a career as successful as his and being relatively young. 

A businessman :cm:

You do realize you’re openly stanning a shady music executive to try and get back at an artist you hate, you are so ****ing weird lmao :ahh:

Edited by Headlock
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gui Blackout

• Thinking Of You

• Michael196

• Starchild

18 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Cringe.

kinda like last month when you were having MULTIPLE meltdowns per page during ATRL Grammy's night cuz Taylor was winning??? When they finally posted that she won the ATRL AOTY my first thought was "Oh dear Lord, please watch over our beloved sister ATRL user @Thinking Of You and don't let her do anything rash and stupid in those very trying times for her"

Not meltdowns over some awards that aren't even a real thing yet as well as Scooter apologists and defenders lmao I'm literally in the twilight zone 

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You do realize you’re openly stanning a shady music executive to try and get back at an artist you hate, you are so ****ing weird lmao :ahh:

Keep it coming with the personal attacks, babygirl. I’ve been filing reports for the past ten minutes.  Enjoy the WPs :heart:

3 minutes ago, 1365 said:

kinda like last month when you were having MULTIPLE meltdowns per page during ATRL Grammy's night cuz Taylor was winning??? When they finally posted that she won the ATRL AOTY my first thought was "Oh dear Lord, please watch over our beloved sister ATRL user @Thinking Of You and don't let her do anything rash and stupid in those very trying times for her"

That was a tactic for there to be more interaction, and of course, it worked! supaspaz and I work together. Thanks for being apart of the ceremony!

Also, enjoy your WP for being off topic! :heart:

JawBreaker

This rule been existing before Taylor's mom was born but of course when it comes to taylor suddenly  everyone has sumn to say about it. How transparent :zzz:

Can Bey re-record Lemonade and submit for Grammy again? :gaycat5: I mean, I'm fine that she lost to Adele but she will have a chance against someone else 

5 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Keep it coming with the personal attacks, babygirl. I’ve been filing reports for the past ten minutes.  Enjoy the WPs :heart:

That was a tactic for there to be more interaction, and of course, it worked! supaspaz and I work together. Thanks for being apart of the ceremony!

Also, enjoy your WP for being off topic! :heart:

Aka when you have nothing of value to say. So ****ing corny.

Edited by Headlock
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I mean the chances of her being nominated again are VERY slim, so... :skull: 

Don’t the artists/labels submit songs/albums anyway? I doubt Taylor/Republic would even waste their time 

You’d think but people have won for live versions of songs and other messes. 

Edited by infrared
4 minutes ago, infrared said:

You’d think but people have one for live versions of songs and other messes. 

Entire live albums and cover albums have won AOTY, this rule has nothing to do with Taylor, TMZ is just trying to start ****.

Edited by Headlock
  • #FreeBritney Activist

That one little grande stan really does have the absolute worst takes on everything :rip:

1 hour ago, kawk said:

IKR 

it's like even if they GIVE her a grammy for re-recording her past albums (which they probably will lbr) Scooter STILL owns your masters and still raking in YOUR money every day. :bibliahh:He still wins no matter what she does lol 

Scooter lost. He sold her masters because the second she announced she was re-recording, the value on her original songs began tanking. They will be worth a fraction of their original value. TV shows, commercials, and movies will also only be using the new versions. Basically, the originals are useless. 

1 hour ago, kawk said:

IKR 

it's like even if they GIVE her a grammy for re-recording her past albums (which they probably will lbr) Scooter STILL owns your masters and still raking in YOUR money every day. :bibliahh:He still wins no matter what she does lol 

He isn’t profiting off of her music anymore. He sold Taylor’s masters months ago:coffee2:

mxoonlight

It literally must be a bothered billionaire sending them **** in because the committee doesn't even recognize her new recordings. Why would she get nom'd again for stuff she already has Grammys for?

Edited by mxoonlight
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, kawk said:

IKR 

He sold them. 

Michael196
1 hour ago, kawk said:

IKR 

I recommend you to not get too excited since we all know what he’ll do with your fave when he finishes milking dry! :heart2:

hellocory
1 hour ago, Artistofthedecade said:

And this is the same publication tried to find excuses for one of clients of Scooter despite his tour is really selling bad. 

Looks like Scooter runs TMZ :bibliahh:

Put it in spoiler tags next time :deadbanana: Good lord

hellocory

A reminder that TMZ, who is in Scooter's pocket, is run by a TRUMP supporter. And some of you are defending Scooter Braun, someone who partners with a company funding a literal genocide :sistrens:

Allllll to try and "drag" Taylor Swift. Her power

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

I've seen some weird stanning on this site but bootlicking a shady music exec must the weirdest :rip:

Right? This and also stans of multibillion-dollar media corporations, so weird :rip: