• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael196

• Gui Blackout

• Thinking Of You

• Insanity

I mean the chances of her being nominated again are VERY slim, so... :skull: 

Don’t the artists/labels submit songs/albums anyway? I doubt Taylor/Republic would even waste their time 

• #FreeBritney Activist

those would be the thoughts of most ppl tho :rip:

esp if they knew stuff like her having 9 (not that) different album covers for 1 album

who cares tho

Edited by Rev8
RainDreamer

TMZ have always been anti-Taylor though. I remember when they randomly made a story out of how her tour sled wasn't moving fast enough, like how pathetic 

Thinking Of You

Do Swifties actually believe Scooter is evil or is it simply because he’s a mastermind and he outsmarted Taylor? :dies:

The man is a genius. Sorry.

well, people should prob redirect their comments to the grammy institution itself (which has a host of other problems) since this is more representative of their policies

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Do Swifties actually believe Scooter is evil or is it simply because he’s a mastermind and he outsmarted Taylor? :dies:

I mean, why would he even try to outsmart her in the first place... unless he was evil?  :rip:  if he bought a whole-ass record label just to spite her and "outsmart" her, that automatically makes him a creepy stalker psychopath... you Scooter apologists are VERY weird

5 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Genius for what :ahh:

9 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

No he’s not. He’s disgusting. 

Mandalore

If you read the "article" it's literally just a bunch of tweets from pop girls stans fuming :dies:

Lana stans of all things djdj

Critique!

Michael196
12 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

I mean, why would he even try to outsmart her in the first place... unless he was evil?  :rip:  if he bought a whole-ass record label just to spite her and "outsmart" her, that automatically makes him a creepy stalker psychopath... you Scooter apologists are VERY weird

Damn :coffee:

13 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

IKR 

it's like even if they GIVE her a grammy for re-recording her past albums (which they probably will lbr) Scooter STILL owns your masters and still raking in YOUR money every day. :bibliahh:He still wins no matter what she does lol 

redsing707
3 minutes ago, kawk said:

IKR 

it's like even if they GIVE her a grammy for re-recording her past albums (which they probably will lbr) Scooter STILL owns your masters and still raking in YOUR money every day. :bibliahh:He still wins no matter what she does lol 

I clearly don't understand you... 

CREATIVEREBELLION
2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It is greed and it’s taking a spot from someone else. She had her chance with them. 

!!! 

if she can get a grammy for 10+ year old songs than why doesn't every other big name artist re-record/re-release old ass songs and try to get Grammys? that's just so messy. let other artists, especially BLACK ARTISTS WHO GET SNUBBED EVERY YEAR get their turn in the sun

Medonerpls
8 minutes ago, kawk said:

IKR 

scooter doesn’t own her masters anymore, you thought you were doing something there didn’t you?

OT: lol anything for clicks ig

Edited by Medonerpls