Jump to content

Aleyna Tilki - "Retrograde" (Dua Lipa x Diplo)


Souvenir

Recommended Posts

 

 

Aleyna Tilki's first international release "Retrograde" is out on February 26th

Edited by Souvenir
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Souvenir

    28

  • 80x100

    28

  • keshasfillers

    20

  • Enema

    14

omgg is this about her ex daddy/producer's retrograde ejaculation? :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

IM READY :coffee:/to drag her

ITS PRODUCED BY DIPLO AND THE SONG WRITTEN BY DUA LIPA! :jonny6:

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

ITS PRODUCED BY DIPLO AND THE SONG WRITTEN BY DUA LIPA! :jonny6:

Its better be good. So we can work for aleyna’s label in summer with internship :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BabyGui said:

FN outtake?

i dont know honestly

 

@BlackoutZoneis it dua reject? do you know anything?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
11 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

i dont know honestly

 

@BlackoutZoneis it dua reject? do you know anything?

Yes, it's from 2018 I believe - King Henry, Diplo, Sarah Hudson, Dua

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes, it's from 2018 I believe - King Henry, Diplo, Sarah Hudson, Dua

Is it good for aleyna?:duca: can she smash with it???

Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao
24 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes, it's from 2018 I believe - King Henry, Diplo, Sarah Hudson, Dua

So this, kenzie & Sia’s Exhale, Sia’s Saved My Life are the only Future Nostalgia outtakes released by other artists, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
TayAlison89
1 hour ago, Psycho said:

I thought it was Ava for a split second as I scrolled down :rip:

 

Sen Olsan Bari is that bop :katie2:

 

@TayAlison89 get in :duca:

 

Queen is coming to END the pop gals

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

her latest songs were awful. im hoping something best for her with this one

 

excuse me :biblio: she only has one bad song: Kabus and its for soundtrack so it doest matter :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SmashingMiley

She’s coming for BLOOD :jonny5: Not a Dua reject too :dies: sen olsan bari is that bop I remember stanning it back in the day. Then i checked out some of her singles after that and was disappointed and stopped caring about her since

Any chance the reject is from FN or is it from DL1? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
nooniebao
46 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

She’s coming for BLOOD :jonny5: Not a Dua reject too :dies: sen olsan bari is that bop I remember stanning it back in the day. Then i checked out some of her singles after that and was disappointed and stopped caring about her since

Any chance the reject is from FN or is it from DL1? 

If you scroll up, @BlackoutZone, who’s been correct about a lot during the Future Nostalgia era, said this is from 2018. So, it’s probably a FN outtake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Souvenir said:

 

excuse me :biblio: she only has one bad song: Kabus and its for soundtrack so it doest matter :) 

yalan is 7/10 (it aged like fine wine oh wow :chick2: music video is still sucks) 

bu benim masalım is  bop but its like ugly verison of hepsi or katy songs :rip:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexStexaul
19 hours ago, Cain said:

Always here for a Dua reject

 

The cover is also very FN photoshoot :skull:

Aleyna’s youtube power is bigger than miss dua lipa tho 

she is biggest female in TR rn. 

the way she didnt lie when she said “i’ll be global popstar” 

LEGEND :WAP:

 

+ She born on the same day with Lady Gaga :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...