Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Tom Vercetti

Veto player are Latoya, Kiefer, Jed, Ty, and Austin. 

This is perfect cuz Beth is the renom. If Jed/Ty win they will have to choose between Toya and their little showmance partner :lmao: 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fais_2311

• Kamil24

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

14 minutes ago, Quiqui4eva said:
  Hide contents

Jedson won Veto 

Perfect. And Victoria says the renom would be Ty. Jed has to choose between his two closest allies. And Tina has promised her vote to Kiefer, she will have to finally pick a side. This week is delicious.

1 minute ago, Miles. said:

Reveal hidden contents

Perfect. And Victoria says the renom would be Ty. Jed has to choose between his two closest allies. And Tina has promised her vote to Kiefer, she will have to finally pick a side. This week is delicious.

Spoiler

I didn't even know she was considering him! Do you think she's just trying to prevent Jed from using the veto? 

14 hours ago, TheLucky99 said:

The Oddballs formed after Josh was evicted. Austin, Kyle, Rohan and Brey. They also formed a separate alliance with Vic and Tina i think. 

Thank you so much. I can't stand Austin and Rohan, so I guess I would be on The Sunsetters team (if they send Beth home before jury, I would be even bigger fan!).

Vic is a clown, lowkey down for the Tina-Tera duo, and hoping beth gets put up soon. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Vic is coming for people who bodyshaming her:clap3: Ty can go. He & Jed should go to Love Island or something. 

https://twitter.com/dwashtweets/status/1371175028088315906

Victoria Russo Braxton Gheesling Reyes :smitten2:

All vic did was just make herself a huge target next week :rip: Latoya atm has a better chance of staying anyway than Ty if the veto isn't used. 

1 hour ago, Tom Vercetti said:

All vic did was just make herself a huge target next week :rip: Latoya atm has a better chance of staying anyway than Ty if the veto isn't used. 

Tina and Tera say "Kiefer isn't going home no matter what."  

So whoever's on the block out of Toya/Ty (or even Beth) is going home this week.  Tera really wants Beth out lol, let's see if she can convince Vic!

I hope they can step up the editing this season because it deserves to be remembered well.

I'll be sad if Latoya goes but at the same time there's enough entertainment left for me not to be worried about it getting boring and every eviction so far is causing drama. The last four seasons can't relate.

Noo, I do not want Latoya to go home. I wanted Beth or Tychon gone from the house this week...

Queens Tina and Tera sitting pretty at their throne :clap3:

This season is GOOOOOOD :jonny:

Really making up for the BB drought we've had since BBCan 5

I do not know if i can dislike more Kyle and Rohan. I am happy Latoya ended them this episode. It is Big Brother, play it.

Why are the males always crying? Victoria's name was said and she wasn't acting like that. First Jedson, now Kyle and Rohan ... it's BIG BROTHER!

Tina and Tera are still queens :clap3:I want them to be final 2 and one of them to win.

Latoya and that entire side thinking she's going to stay :deadbanana2: They're going to be so blindsided tonight 

I don't think I've liked a player this much since Da'Vonne. Vic truly kicked this season off - she is BBCAN9 rn.

:jonny2:

√ó
√ó