Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

They’re rapping on the live feeds tonight :lmao: This is already so much better than BB22 and BBCAN7.

Also, I think Latoya told people she’s a cop :rip: 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Kamil24

• Bad Decisions

• fais_2311

Harmonizer

Julie was an absolute MESS lmao. I am happy Josh stayed over her, even though I would have preferred someone else to go.

Guy Next Door

New targets arrive! I would much rather see Rohan go. I want Victoria and Josh to stay.

Guy Next Door

Wait, I am confused. What is happening? Is Rohan kissing/doing something sexual with someone, is it some scary prank? Do not understand? Can someone explain?

Bad Decisions

I wasn't expecting it to be this deep :deadbanana2:How tf are they suppose to sleep in here

Rotunda
12 hours ago, Guy Next Door said:

Wait, I am confused. What is happening? Is Rohan kissing/doing something sexual with someone, is it some scary prank? Do not understand? Can someone explain?

Tom Vercetti

There's not many seasons where I actually like people in the majority alliance so I gotta give props to this cast. 

Guy Next Door
6 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Still don't understand why he jumped. He was with Latoya? I am really confused. Can you explain with simple words for us who don't speak English very well? Thank you in advance.

Rotunda
9 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

Still don't understand why he jumped. He was with Latoya? I am really confused. Can you explain with simple words for us who don't speak English very well? Thank you in advance.

I believe Rohan jumped cause he was reacting to the comment. He just thought it was funny. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23
6 hours ago, Bad Decisions said:

I wasn't expecting it to be this deep :deadbanana2:How tf are they suppose to sleep in here

OMG first I was like what a fun room and why Latoya have that auntie energy but then I found out it's a have not room wtf :deadbanana:

Clandestine

I really hope Latoya survives for a long time. She seems so unique. There seem to be quite a few fun characters in the house though.

Guy Next Door
6 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I believe Rohan jumped cause he was reacting to the comment. He just thought it was funny. 

Oh, I thought it was something more interesting. Thank you for explaining.

Based on the things I read on Twitter, it seems Latoya runs the house. Everything she says apparently comes true. Some Twitter acc says it's too early to play like that. Hopefully, she won't be Erica 2.0 (by the way, she totally reminds me of her).

Hmm. I wanna start watching the franchise. How many episodes have aired this current season? 

Tom Vercetti
3 hours ago, Wicked said:

Hmm. I wanna start watching the franchise. How many episodes have aired this current season? 

Only two so far. 3rd one premieres tonight at 9 EST 

On 3/7/2021 at 7:37 PM, Kamil24 said:

is there a Sunday episode?

episodes are from monday through wednesday. 

Guy Next Door

What is wrong with Austin? She is so unlikable. And the edit isn't in her favor either.

1. Austin: "I liked Julie, but my team wanted to vote her out"

2. Latoya promises her safety, she could had used that and not make enemies week 1, but okay, this is debatable

3. Wins HOH and says "yeah, Latoya, Jedson and Tychon definitely are working together"

4. Then we see Kyle and Rohan who say they don't trust Austin and that she is so close with Beth (this is confirmed after with the edit)

5. And she nominates Josh and Kiefer, the last two members who say they have no alliance and want to work with her, and she is saying "i don't trust you, Josh" in front of everyone, making enemies of the last two people on the other team (if we don't count Breydon) ... wouldn't be easier to just say "i am so sorry, you two were the first to drop the ball on that competition, so I have to"?

Austin wants to be Cassandra so bad, but she isn't even 1% interesting like Cassandra :!ohno:

And yeah, I am not here for another Kevin and that French guy scenario. That was disturbing. If Jedson and Breydon's storyline is gonna go there, I am done with this season.

Queens Tina and Tera are the best people in the house! 

On 3/5/2021 at 2:34 AM, Tom Vercetti said:

It was only for the 1st week. This week already has an HoH comp and veto planned. 

But.. they are still in teams and can only nominate people who aren't in their team, a mess

Tom Vercetti
1 hour ago, dillan said:

But.. they are still in teams and can only nominate people who aren't in their team, a mess

Yeah that's kinda bogus. I hope it ends soon. 

Tom Vercetti

So josh is most likely going on Thursday. And Beth being sandwiched between Jed and Ty :biblio: They need to watch out for her. 

Tom Vercetti

Apparently the vote is flipped atm and Rohan is predicted to be evicted next. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23

Does anyone know who is being evicted this week?? Loving the season so far

Tom Vercetti
22 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Does anyone know who is being evicted this week?? Loving the season so far

Yesterday it was leaning towards Josh and now it's more set on Rohan, but could switch back :rip:  This week alone had more shifts/drama than BB22. Really interesting season so far. Better than BBCAN8 atm. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23
5 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Yesterday it was leaning towards Josh and now it's more set on Rohan, but could switch back :rip:  This week alone had more shifts/drama than BB22. Really interesting season so far. Better than BBCAN8 atm. 

100%. I like both Rohan and Josh but Josh staying would cause the most chaos I think

disney+

it’s getting so messy lol. the lying, scheming and cracking of alliances already :heart: