Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Tom Vercetti

Posted (edited)

Who is Tera cutting?

I agree I think she beats both Brey & Ty BUT she would need to win the final HOH as they are for sure taking each other. If she keeps Kiefer she has a better shot of making Final 2 as I doubt he'd take Ty.... but Kiefer would probably win then.

I can't see Breydon winning at all he has done nothing & I hope the jury see that.

Edited by Kamil24

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fais_2311

• Kamil24

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

Who is Tera cutting?

I agree I think she beats both Brey & Ty BUT she would need to win the final HOH as they are for sure taking each other. If she keeps Kiefer she has a better shot of making Final 2 as I doubt he'd take Ty.... but Kiefer would probably win then.

I can't see Breydon winning at all he has done nothing & I hope the jury see that.

There are rumours that...

Spoiler

Breydon got eliminated.

Any who - I think Tera has a good chance at winning now.

8 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Yup. I feel like Ty will lost to both Brey and Tera :rip:

As for Brey & Tera

Ty: Brey

Kiefer: Tera

Beth: Brey. Beth was so desperate to be the last woman standing and she does not respect Tera and always trash her

Jed: Up in the air. I thought it was going to be Tera but Beth is demanding and Jed will listen to her :rip:

Tina: Tera

Rohan: Brey

Vic: Brey. She does not respect Tera especially after their iconic fight. 

I think Brey will win 5-2 or 4-3 against Tera :rip: I love Brey. His social game is outstanding and he’s so funny and likable, but his passiveness annoyed me

Beth wouldn't vote Brey, she said she wants Tera to win at her exit interview.

Also after Vic found out Tera eliminated Jed, she said that Tera had a resume.

I feel like a lot of people don't respect Brey's coast strategy.. even when he was HoH it wasn't that impressive he eliminated Beth because Tera already started that infiltration. 

I loved Beth. 

Now I switched to Tera because I don't like anyone else that's left. 

So let's go Tera. 

Kiefer was cut :!ohno:

Ugh I think Tera would have been guaranteed final 2 if she cut Breydon. Now Brey & Ty will just take each other.

Also, Canada's favourite player vote:

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/

On one hand, Tera was smart for choosing to evict Kiefer because he beats her in the final. On the other hand there's no way Ty/Breydon take Tera over each other. If Tera wins the final HoH though she guarantees herself the win. :duca: 

At least Kiefer will not win. He’s being so bitter towards Tera. Even if Ty is not in the final 2, he’s giving his vote to Brey. He was so pressed. If he poison Jury against Tera :rip: Why ya’ll so confident Tera will win if she’s in final 2. I feel like this ‘evicted houseguest’ label will ruined her chance :doc:

That was either a game-winning move by Tera or a move that guarantees her third place. :cupid: 

This season has been so good! I’ll be happy if any of the remaining players win! 

Posted (edited)

The 3 houseguest left haven't played the best games strategically, I'm honestly disappointed Keifer couldn't convince Tera that Ty and Brey are going to pick each other over her. He literally told her on feeds "just vote me out Tera, I know I'm the biggest threat to win" It's his own fault he got evicted.

I'm kinda thinking whoever wins the F3 HOH will most likely win the game. Personally for me, a Breydon win would suck the most since he has to be the most passive player I've ever seen in this game. There were so many instances where he should have gone home if not for other targets.

Edited by Cbarnes45

This was such a great season - yes the gameplay was messy, but the cast being so diverse with 8 BIPOCs and the fact no one cares about being insta famous is what I love about it

I'm rooting for Ty, but Tera is definitely deserving and I don't think Brey deserves to win but he's so likable I wouldn't win

2 hours ago, Cbarnes45 said:

The 3 houseguest left haven't played the best games strategically, I'm honestly disappointed Keifer couldn't convince Tera that Ty and Brey are going to pick each other over her. He literally told her on feeds "just vote me out Tera, I know I'm the biggest threat to win" It's his own fault he got evicted.

I'm kinda thinking whoever wins the F3 HOH will most likely win the game. Personally for me, a Breydon win would suck the most since he has to be the most passive player I've ever seen in this game. There were so many instances where he should have gone home if not for other targets.

This is definitely going to be the deciding factor but only for Tera and Ty. Tera wins HOH? Tera wins the game. Ty wins HOH? He wins the game. Breydon wins HOH however? I think the jury will still vote for Ty in that scenario (or Tera if for some reason he decided to bring her). 

did big brother intentionally shade Breydon like that? "Floating over on the other side of the house, was Breydon"

Posted (edited)

Tera is a goner :'( What was her time for the comp?

Edited by Kamil24

TY NEVER NOMINATED. BLACK FINAL 2 HERE WE COME :jonny: 

Ty deserves this now, but I think the jury may be bitter.

Posted (edited)

OMG Ty is lowkey bombing these questions. He's gonna blow the win by continuing to lie and not own his game. A Paul tea :skull:

Brey is killing questions. I'm impressed!

Edited by KLatz