Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Tom Vercetti

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fais_2311

• Kamil24

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

12 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I think it’s because no one in the house ever really worked with her until she got power. Beth also became harmless since she didn’t have Jed anymore and has better interpersonal relations with the other houseguests.

+1

Not only this Tera was working up the under dog story. PoV + HoH, if she made it to the final it could've been bad.. 

2 hours ago, Mezik said:

+1

Not only this Tera was working up the under dog story. PoV + HoH, if she made it to the final it could've been bad.. 

I get this, but Keifer is winning sitting to ANYONE. And they know this, sooo I have no idea why they didn't take out Keifer when they had a chance.

I hope the jury skulldrags Breydon if he makes final two. This was his one shot to actually do something in the game and get Kiefer out. This is just embarrassing :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

I get this, but Keifer is winning sitting to ANYONE. And they know this, sooo I have no idea why they didn't take out Keifer when they had a chance.

No one is stupid enough to pick kiefer for finale two lol

Kiefer has to win that final challenge or else he’s for sure 3rd

Breydon is so passive. Amazing social games but strategy wise. A flop.

Two weeks ago, if u tell me Tera will be a fan fave, I will laugh at you. Icon.

8 hours ago, Bicassie said:

True, but based on comps wins Keifer has the most chance to win the final challenge. Breydon really should've kicked Keifer out :rip:

8 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I hope you’re right, but the fact that they evicted Tina, of all people, over him barely a week ago :toofunny3:

Edited by Quiqui4eva

5 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Kiefer is actually so good at this game, I did not expect it. An all-star.

Yeah I hate his personality, but he convinced me he's God tier after convincing Jed to keep him. Like, nobody else deserves to win other than him now.

I hope he nominates Beth & Tera again, Kiefer wins veto and saves Tera, & then he's forced to put up Ty

Tera is back and she’s too happy. She might won the veto. And Kiefer/Beth are so miserable now

I’m glad Beth lost the HoH

I was actually rooting for Beth so I'll be sad if she goes but I still like Tera as well. I just hope Breydon doesn't win.

Breydon is so disappointing.. :toofunny2: He's such a blemish on a cast full of self-interested players

Keefer is probably going to win unfortunately, these people are so dumb for taking Beth out now instead of Keif. :rip: