Jump to content

Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!


Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist
naval23
17 hours ago, Bad Decisions said:

the rumours ended up being right lol but prior to the episode rumours on twitter were circulating that Kiefer won and Ro was evicted and everyone thought it was fake because well... we haven't had one correct spoiler all season lol

This was so sad. I thought no spoilers were correct so far so this one prob isn't but it ended up true :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tom Vercetti

    110

  • Kamil24

    46

  • Bad Decisions

    45

  • fais_2311

    32

Bicassie
19 minutes ago, azii said:

:cries:

 

Wow this hits home especially because I also struggle with an eating disorder... :sad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamil24

So sad :weeps: I always hoped if there was ever a full all-stars season that she would return, though it would have been unlikely

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, azii said:

:cries:

 

So so so sad. It’s awful that she wasn’t able to get the help she needed. I hope she’s at peace now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this season good ? I was watching BB Celebrities Quebec but now I suddenly want to watch the Canadian version!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Tera won Veto :jonny:My new fave now that Victoria & Austin are both out!

Is Kiefer getting backfired!?!? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mandalore
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

Is this season good ? I was watching BB Celebrities Quebec but now I suddenly want to watch the Canadian version!

Don't bother, one of the worst in BBCAN history imo. It's so boring and the entertaining people were eliminated one after the other. It's tanking hard in ratings too so not looking good for the future of the show.

 

If you've never seen any BBCAN season before. I recommend S2, S5, S6.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti

Jed is really the BBCAN version of Fessy :ace:. I'm really annoyed that the trio are now going after Kiefer. If they don't change their minds by tomorrow, may have to take a small feed break. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Wait, this season may be saved if Keifer gets back doored. :party: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mandalore said:

Don't bother, one of the worst in BBCAN history imo. It's so boring and the entertaining people were eliminated one after the other. It's tanking hard in ratings too so not looking good for the future of the show.

 

If you've never seen any BBCAN season before. I recommend S2, S5, S6.

Thanks a lot ! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311

Just when people thought this season is over, the trio deliver again. Not them coming for Kiefer :bibliahh:

This is one of the best season. Not as good as S2, S5 or S6, but definitely better than the others. The unpredictability.. And 3 black guys in final 6 next week. Like what. USA could never. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bicassie
1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Just when people thought this season is over, the trio deliver again. Not them coming for Kiefer :bibliahh:

This is one of the best season. Not as good as S2, S5 or S6, but definitely better than the others. The unpredictability.. And 3 black guys in final 6 next week. Like what. USA could never. 

:clap3: I hope Breydon wins 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, Bicassie said:

:clap3: I hope Breydon wins 

Breydon or Tera are the only ones I'm rooting for. :clap3: 

 

Although I can appreciate Jedson & Ty not playing dirty or being ass holes. :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti

At this point, i'm rooting for Ty to win so hopefully he gets a power or veto next week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti
14 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

And 3 black guys in final 6 next week. Like what. USA could never. 

3 black guys and 3 white women. Nothing like this has happened before. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kiefer OTB :duca: Bye bitch!

 

Rooting for the trio now. It may be predictable, but they’re the only ones who deserve to win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bicassie

I always root for the underdogs...
Jed/Ty/Beth have been ruling this whole season and that honestly makes it so boring to me...They are playing the best game but I need power shifts to happen...

 

The lack of big game moves makes me mad...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kamil24
16 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

3 black guys and 3 white women. Nothing like this has happened before. 

oh wow, just realizing all the white women have survived so far

Edited by Kamil24
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti

After realizing Keifer would cut Ty over Jed I feel a bit better about him leaving :swan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...