Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Guy Next Door

Victoria will go down in history as the worst player ever to play Big Brother.

She did not wanted to be 3rd in the alliance of Austin/Breydon, but wants to be 5th in the alliance of Beth/Jedson/Kiefer/Tychon... where is the logic here? What is she thinking? 

I want Victoria gone this week. 

If Rohan really goes home this week (like Beth wants), then we get:

Untouchable 4 VS Breydon/Tera/Tina/Victoria. The first 3 are not so good in comps (no matter how much I love Tera and Tina), and Victoria cannot win back to back HOHs. What is she thinking I want to know?

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Kamil24

• Bad Decisions

• fais_2311

Kamil24

I still think Victoria has potential. She's really good at swaying to get her way (though what she wants has not been best for her game). If she survives this week, they must get Jed/Ty/Beth out next though.

Quiqui4eva
6 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

OMG how :weeps: Kevin also hooked up with Gary. Do I have to move to Canada to get this kind of luck??

Right?! I would give anything for Ty (and Jed) to blow my back out :weeps: 

Tom Vercetti

Ro is the new veto king. Vic is about to face Karma for all of her shenanigans since Beth is gonna blindside her :swan:

Though, her going is kinda bad for Jed/Ty but i've never really liked her so oh well. Feeds after veto nom gonna be a mess. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311

Spicy V is going home. Lololol

Brey without Austin is playing the best game right now. The way he planted seed on Beth to put up Victoria. Wow.

I'm glad Ro is safe but Vic going is horrible for the show, she's by far the most entertaining person left.  

Clandestine

I'm a fan of the Vic backdoor because I find her a bit unbearable to watch but I also want Rohan to suffer for not helping his allies last week.

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23

I can't at everyone knowing Victoria is going up but her LOL

Also Kiefer's obsession with Rohan is not cute

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23

Ro looks so sad on the feeds omg :(

He's been on slop for weeks and still eats at the dinner table with everyone, he seems like such a nice guy in real life

Guy Next Door
7 hours ago, naval23 said:

Also Kiefer's obsession with Rohan is not cute

If you mean that he wants Rohan out, I totally understand. Especially, if what Kiefer is saying it is true (that he wanted to play this game with Kyle and Rohan). Kyle and Rohan bullying him in the kitchen was not cute. He was nominated and was sad because of it, he did not needed their "lecture" and bullying in front of half of the other houseguests. 

8 hours ago, naval23 said:

He's been on slop for weeks and still eats at the dinner table with everyone, he seems like such a nice guy in real life

He was such a bad boy when his best friend Kyle was in the house. Funny, how the tables turned on him and now he is on the outside. Do not feel sorry for him.

If Kiefer were an athletic white man, he would be getting ripped to shreds. He is absolutely bullying Ro and is only getting away with it because of the way he looks. He needs to go ASAP. 

Tom Vercetti

Beth wanting to go against her two closest allies to go to final 5 with two established duos that's been on the other side the whole game is a choice.  Little does she know that Ty has better connection with the whole house than Jed. 

Tom Vercetti

Possible house meeting tomorrow with vic calling out tera/ro. The trio telling breydon this though thinking he's with them :deadbanana: as Brey would say "litrilly" screaming 

legendlavigne
On 4/4/2021 at 9:31 AM, Kamil24 said:

ugh this season will be so boring without Vic

Literally. Done with the season if she's evicted Thursday.

budgier
On 4/4/2021 at 11:59 AM, Miles. said:

If Kiefer were an athletic white man, he would be getting ripped to shreds. He is absolutely bullying Ro and is only getting away with it because of the way he looks. He needs to go ASAP. 

Kiefer is a gross person , honestly the only person on this cast I wouldn't like meeting/hanging out with irl 

Quiqui4eva

The complete MELTDOWN :hoetenks:  I'm going back and forth between wanting Vic to stay or to go for Brey's game to flourish

Shy Boy

BB22 could never

Edited by Shy Boy

I LOOOVE what Vic said about Tera’s kids. Everyone knows how long this show is and what it entails. If you can’t leave your family for that long, don’t sign up. 

Lucky#17

I'll say it again: Victoria IS BBCAN9. The way she secured an All-Stars slot with this house meeting regardless if she leaves this week. The ****ing intelligence.

:jonny2:

bennyboy5462

Haven't watched the last few episodes but just dropping in to say I hope Vic goes this week. She was my favorite HG, but the way she targeted 2 females in the house instead of the guys is dispicable. She had an invisible HOH and she put up Brayden and Austin? WHATTTT She was dead to me that very moment. Turning on the Odd Balls was dumb and she missed out on an epic big move getting rid of one of the 2 big male players in the other alliance. hasta la vista beybie