Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Tom Vercetti

I think this is about to be a mess because everyone is in a duo except for Victoria so they'll figure it out real quick

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fais_2311

• Kamil24

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

5 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

is it actually Victoria? Jokers doesn't show it.

She is. 

She's coming for Austin too. 

6 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

She is. 

She's coming for Austin too. 

Ugh my fave coming after my other fave :weeps:

Ro sealing Austin's fate and Jed/Ty both making jury. Another good week in the basket 😌

Why is Victoria going after the other most powerful woman in the house? What is wrong with her?

Good luck winning over Jedson/Tychon/Rohan.

This was a perfect chance to send home Jedson/Tychon/Beth. Ugh...

This tanked fast. Ro better win HOH next week so we avoid a total steamroll, but either way it looks like we’ll be left with a ton of floaters at the end. 

Kiefer is insufferable and Victoria is serving Nicole Franzel jealous meninist, it’s very embarazzing.

Edited by Miles.

Victoria putting on Braustin, and Rohan not using veto really took the wind of the sails of the season :toofunny2: How is this cast letting an obvious trio into a jury of 7:toofunny2:

I liked Rohan a lot but his decision to not use veto is perplexing. And Victoria's desperation to get close to Ty/Jed is pathetic. They did NOT choose you, they chose Beth and LaToya. I wish she'd go after them instead of the other women in the house. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
14 hours ago, budgier said:

Victoria putting on Braustin, and Rohan not using veto really took the wind of the sails of the season :toofunny2: How is this cast letting an obvious trio into a jury of 7:toofunny2:

I liked Rohan a lot but his decision to not use veto is perplexing. And Victoria's desperation to get close to Ty/Jed is pathetic. They did NOT choose you, they chose Beth and LaToya. I wish she'd go after them instead of the other women in the house. 

Victoria is not the only one to blame. KARB was targetting her last week. Even Brey Austin who should act natural decide to go against Victoria who genuinely thought she was in final 3 alliance with Brey Austin. Breystin will not be otb this week if they act smart like what Tina Tera did last week. 

Rohan not using the veto is stupid. Cause i feel like one of trio (most likely Bethany) will be put up and Tera & Tina can’t stand Beth and will vote her out

Yeah can someone explain why Ro did not use the veto? Aren’t Austin and Breydon literally his only allies? Not using it makes no sense!

8 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Victoria is not the only one to blame. KARB was targetting her last week. Even Brey Austin who should act natural decide to go against Victoria who genuinely thought she was in final 3 alliance with Brey Austin. Breystin will not be otb this week if they act smart like what Tina Tera did last week. 

Rohan not using the veto is stupid. Cause i feel like one of trio (most likely Bethany) will be put up and Tera & Tina can’t stand Beth and will vote her out

Well like Kiefer said, you need to have short-term memory to be successful in BB. KARB was targeting Victoria because they were on the hot seat last week and Victoria was the most viable candidate to go up that isn't them. It was that simple in the context. And now Victoria is being absolutely played by the Sunsetters, especially the boys. If they include what they've been saying about playing her in the episodes :toofunny2: She is lucky the producers seem to be leaning into the character Victoria is playing and making her seem more logical than she is. 

I could root for Victoria if she wasn't so delusional but I guess that's part of her essence.

Tbh if/when Jed/Ty are eventually on the block together, then I hope it'll be Ro who puts them there because I don't want the Karen a.k.a Tera to have the satisfaction of doing it. 

Welp the boring steamroll continues. The way this season started out so promising only to tank tank tank is so sad. 

Hopefully Beth surprises and makes a big move.... but I’m sure we’ll just have Ro/Brey on the block with whoever doesn’t win Veto going home. Yawn. 

3 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Welp the boring steamroll continues. The way this season started out so promising only to tank tank tank is so sad. 

Hopefully Beth surprises and makes a big move.... but I’m sure we’ll just have Ro/Brey on the block with whoever doesn’t win Veto going home. Yawn. 

I want her to target TnT with tera being the first juror so bad. Break up that last duo. 

TnT thinking they're underdogs for blindsiding the ss alliance week 3 to join a failed and fractured counter alliance :deadbanana2: They put themselves in their positions. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Rohan is the target. :bibliahh:

The fact that he can use the veto on Austin and Vic will put Beth and with Austin, Tera, Tina and his votes, it’s enough to evict Beth. But he’s too stupid to realize that. 

He’s cute tho but his brain...

If he somehow win veto again, Beth wants to backdoor Victoria :bibliahh: OMG. Victoria will be so livid and petty if Beth end her. No matter what idc either Tera, Ro or Vic can go home. 

On 3/30/2021 at 1:12 PM, Quiqui4eva said:

Kevin Martin who? :foxaylove2:

OMG how :weeps: Kevin also hooked up with Gary. Do I have to move to Canada to get this kind of luck??

This season started SO good but last week and this week is ROUGH :toofunny2: Not going to watch this week idt.