Jump to content

Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!


Recommended Posts

Bicassie
10 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Kinda glad Ro won Veto. Now Kyle or Aus are def going home, which is good for Sunsetters because the latter two are bigger threats. 

So we’re rooting for the sunsetters? :skull:
nah I need Austin to stay...bye Kyle :sadviolin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tom Vercetti

    110

  • Kamil24

    46

  • Bad Decisions

    45

  • fais_2311

    32

Tom Vercetti
1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

So we’re rooting for the sunsetters? :skull:
nah I need Austin to stay...bye Kyle :sadviolin:

I've always leaned towards SS over oddballs :cm:  The latter doesn't give me much to root for. 

 

With that said, I still like Ro so hoping he gets far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bicassie
14 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

I've always leaned towards SS over oddballs :cm:  The latter doesn't give me much to root for. 

 

With that said, I still like Ro so hoping he gets far. 

I always root for the underdogs :lakitu:
I stan vic :smitten:

Edited by Bicassie
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Decisions

Victoria is literally queen of BBCAN9 lol She always gets her way despite how messy she is :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lost In Paradise

Ya'll has anyone ever received a fishy looking Instagram message from Rachel Reilly about casting for other shows?

 

I just got a message from her account that potentially looks like spam, but figured I'd see if anyone here as heard of this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lost In Paradise
24 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Ya'll has anyone ever received a fishy looking Instagram message from Rachel Reilly about casting for other shows?

 

I just got a message from her account that potentially looks like spam, but figured I'd see if anyone here as heard of this?

y'all it wasn't fake...I just chatted with the queen on the phone and it was def her :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quiqui4eva
3 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

y'all it wasn't fake...I just chatted with the queen on the phone and it was def her :dies:

Wait how did this happen? Did you apply?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lost In Paradise
5 hours ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Wait how did this happen? Did you apply?

She literally just DMed me out of the blue with her phone number! :dies:

 

I totally thought it was a scam but I triple checked it was actually her account, so gave her a text! She proved it was her and we chatted on the phone for like 20 min and scheduled an audition

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bicassie
9 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

She literally just DMed me out of the blue with her phone number! :dies:

 

I totally thought it was a scam but I triple checked it was actually her account, so gave her a text! She proved it was her and we chatted on the phone for like 20 min and scheduled an audition

Oh wow :jonny4: an atrl’er on BB23 :jonny4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311

Her inner Snakecole jumped out. She’s coming for Austin now

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guy Next Door

I cannot believe we will have Kyle out before jury :clap3:Hopefully, the vote won't flip.

 

Why wasn't he thrown out of the house when that (gay?) guy come up with something against Kyle? I think I read about it here? Was that false news or what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti

Everyone is lying and flip flop on their decisions everyday. I still think Kyle is leaving tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Vercetti

If this invisible HoH twist is rigged against Jed/Ty even though it's them two vs 6 others tomorrow :biblio: and I also need Tera to go immediately. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Clandestine

I don't dislike anyone this season but I still wish they were a bit better TV. No one is entertaining in the DR. Thankfully the episodes have been easier to watch recently.

 

I'm rooting for Austin and Tina.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guy Next Door

This is a perfect chance to nominate Jedson and Tychon, Beth as replacement nominee. It will be interesting to see how will this week go.

 

Do we know who the HOH is? Can't find anywhere and I really need to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Decisions

Queen Victoria once again is HOH :clap3:

 

edit: wait now people are saying she might not be so who knows :rip:

Edited by Bad Decisions
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guy Next Door
1 hour ago, Bad Decisions said:

Queen Victoria once again is HOH :clap3:

 

edit: wait now people are saying she might not be so who knows :rip:

On Wikipedia it says Victoria is HOH.

 

If she really won, wow :clap3:

Austin-Victoria-Kiefer-Victoria -> 3 girls and (1 guy who you would never guess will win HOH)! it will go down in history

 

I thought Jedson, Tychon and Kyle would be Adam/Dane of this season

 

First HOHs in other big brother canada seasons:

8 - Chris - Sheldon - Sheldon

7 - Adam - Dane - Chelsea - Dane - Adam

6 - Johnny - Ryan - Hamza - Erica - Olivia

5 - Karen - Demetres - Neda - Demetres

4 - Loveita - Jared - Loveita - Joel - Maddy

3 - Bobby - Kevin - Brittnee - Bruno

2 - Paul - Andrew - Ika - Rachelle

1 - Suzette - Jillian - Tom - Gary - Andrew

 

In 5 seasons first 2 HOH's were won by male. Only in season 1 it's two girls first HOHs, but then it is 4 males (Tom, Gary, Andrew, Alec) and then girl-boy-girl-boy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...