Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Kamil24

• Bad Decisions

• fais_2311

Michael196

then why did they open applications to participate and danced over the US version's grave and preached about having a 100% poc cast? :rip:

Tom Vercetti
9 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

then why did they open applications to participate and danced over the US version's grave and preached about having a 100% poc cast? :rip:

If it's truly an "all-star" season then idk. I wouldn't be surprised at returnees but I rather it either be all newbies or all returnees. Even though BBCAN5 was great, i'm not really into the mixed season formula. 

Hope it’s not boring AF like S7 or a chaotic mess like S8. 

Normally I’d be hoping for all newbies but I wouldn’t mind some of the S8 cast getting another shot since they got so screwed over. 

33 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

then why did they open applications to participate and danced over the US version's grave and preached about having a 100% poc cast?

I don’t remember saying a 100% POC cast. They said a minimum 50% POC cast, but announced their intention before CBS did. 

I find it incredible that Big Brother still exists. In Mexico they tried to revive it a few years ago (2015) and it failed. In the early 2000's (2002) it was a big (HUGE) hit and after several seasons (9) they took it off the air because the format was already burned out. Now it is rumored that they will try again for its 20th anniversary.

so will anyone from Season 8 get to try again? I feel bad for them that they never got to live it out because of Covid

i think i’m gonna try and check this out this season..

how/where do US girlies go to watch this for free each week? if anyone could let me know i’d appreciate it! thanks! 

Well after how tragic S7 was, and S8 for the few weeks it was on, I'm not surprised they're thinking about doing all stars

Harmonizer
3 hours ago, Vagabond said:

i think i’m gonna try and check this out this season..

how/where do US girlies go to watch this for free each week? if anyone could let me know i’d appreciate it! thanks! 

I usually use a VPN on the main website, but if that doesn't work I will let you know where I am able to watch!

I wouldn't be mad at All Stars but fine with newbies too, although I expect a few from season 8 will be on either way? 

Bad Decisions

Excited for Julie as well! She's going to be fun to watch.

Rohan is so hot as well :drool:

Tom Vercetti

Interesting, and the selection fills the 50% poc application. Each of their bios are up on global TV. Bout to go do some research. 

fais_2311

The diversity. So happy to see that. 

Urghhh that frat guy wants to win first hoh. He’s going to form his version of Ugly Boys alliance... BBCan7 was one of the worst BB i ever watch

Tom Vercetti
Just now, Anthem said:

I don’t know if I should be voting for people I like or not :rip:

It could give them temp safety but at the same time it could backfire BB5 neda style and make them huge targets later on so yeah, gotta think wisely.