telepatía by Kali Uchis 583,944

WW

ab67616d00004851044a5466dac00f7b3c570b99 44

telepatía by Kali Uchis 1,581,886

ICON

also a shout for her streams in Mexico

ab67616d00004851044a5466dac00f7b3c570b99 14

telepatía by Kali Uchis 326,167

she's building great numbers so far. I want Latin America to follow this trend FAST

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

US

ab67616d00004851044a5466dac00f7b3c570b99 17

telepatía by Kali Uchis 583,944

WW

ab67616d00004851044a5466dac00f7b3c570b99 44

telepatía by Kali Uchis 1,581,886

ICON

This is BEAUTIFUL 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:22 PM, Joyride said:

okay now drop the mf vinyl!!!! we want it

On 2/19/2021 at 9:29 PM, dangerousalex said:

exactly exactly and i told her i said ma’am-

The vinyl is available for pre-order for weeks now. It's out on March 5th

22 minutes ago, Daddy said:

The vinyl is available for pre-order for weeks now. It's out on March 5th

uhm? link?

3 minutes ago, Joyride said:

uhm? link?

I don't know where u live so I could only provide German record stores. Just google kali uchis vinyl sin miedo vinyl and you get a local store suggested. 

Here's an example: https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_kali-uchis-sin-miedo-del-amor-y-otros-demonios-8-sonstige-vinyl-2716158.html

I get like 10 different stores with pre-orders. :cm:

Ugh, just so glad this is blowing up. I don't mind her holding off the next English proj. until next year because Sin Miedo is phenomenal & deserves a full-on era.

Hopefully this song can motivate Interscope to fund a full-on era & it can set the course for de nadie, vaya con dios or te pongo mal.

:jonny2:

I'm actually surprised this is the song taking off when the bop 'La Luz' didn't :deadbanana4:

But this has always been the best song on this flawless album. This song and 'de nadie' sound exactly like classic Kali, almost Por Vida-lite. 

55 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

I'm actually surprised this is the song taking off when the bop 'La Luz' didn't :deadbanana4:

But this has always been the best song on this flawless album. This song and 'de nadie' sound exactly like classic Kali, almost Por Vida-lite. 

Maybe they can push la luz and te pongo mal after this is done smashing :allears:

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

I don't know where u live so I could only provide German record stores. Just google kali uchis vinyl sin miedo vinyl and you get a local store suggested. 

Here's an example: https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_kali-uchis-sin-miedo-del-amor-y-otros-demonios-8-sonstige-vinyl-2716158.html

I get like 10 different stores with pre-orders. :cm:

kali already said any vinyl links out now are without her permission and will be taken down. we have to wait for her announcement 

Just now, dangerousalex said:

kali already said any vinyl links out now are without her permission and will be taken down. we have to wait for her announcement 

Yeah I read that but all those stores are legit. Guess I will see in 2 weeks :coffee2:

Just now, Daddy said:

Yeah I read that but all those stores are legit. Guess I will see in 2 weeks :coffee2:

i hope they’re real too considering we’re creeping on 100 days since the album dropped and there’s no “reliable” links out there, it would be a dream if they were out as soon as March 5th but weren’t pre orders saying April-May ?

12 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

i hope they’re real too considering we’re creeping on 100 days since the album dropped and there’s no “reliable” links out there, it would be a dream if they were out as soon as March 5th but weren’t pre orders saying April-May ?

They are indeed real and legit. Even in my country the official UMG store has it available for pre-order. 

I can't believe a spanish song by and indie artist is organically doing what some of the main pop girls can't :jonny:  I've never been more proud.