Zara Larsson - "Look What You've Done"

RideOrDie

whatyouwant_

If this is really coming on Monday, she needs to announce it already, start teasing girl. :doc:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Lady Claire

• Moonlightbae

Lady Claire
19 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

https://fnd.io/#/us/song/1548365828-look-what-youve-done-by-zara-larsson

It’s coming Feb 26 according to iTunes but RideOrDie is reliable so idk. we’ll see

Just came here to post this. I hope we get the song tomorrow but a friday release makes more sense. Also the track length is not up on Apple Music yet, usually when it's about to drop it gets available 24h prior to release

Edited by Lady Claire
MississippiZara
7 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Just came here to post this. I hope we get the song tomorrow but a friday release makes more sense. Also the track length is not up on Apple Music yet, usually when it's about to drop it gets available 24h prior to release

The track lengths for Poster Girl are all on Itunes though! But yeah, I think she’ll start teasing it tomorrow and release Friday. I could really use a release tomorrow though to get me through my Monday blues....

ZarasAlbum
16 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

The track lengths for Poster Girl are all on Itunes though! But yeah, I think she’ll start teasing it tomorrow and release Friday. I could really use a release tomorrow though to get me through my Monday blues....

This 

whatyouwant_
48 minutes ago, BabyGui said:

Is coming or not?

Probably friday Feb 26th according to iTunes, we may get an announcement tomorrow.

This era has been such a mess i feel so sorry for her. Hopefully this Ariana collaborations can get her back into the top 20.

Lady Claire
4 hours ago, MississippiZara said:

It could also be a mistake, i remember that i also checked this website for Sour Candy, and the song actually came hours after than programmed :deadbanana2: maybe it's just a way for labels to make sure it'll be available before the album release?

17 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

9am LA - 6pm Sweden tomorrow

thank you king

MississippiZara
6 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

OMG

EuyeQv5XAAA6bUR?format=jpg&name=large

Why does she always have to ruin her releases with ug*y elf ears or bleached eyebrows pls

She has to TRY to not serve looks but she’s succeeded with both the Wow and LWYD looks 

Edited by MississippiZara
whatyouwant_
Just now, MississippiZara said:

Why does she always have to ruin her releases with ug*y elf ears or bleached eyebrows pls

She has to TRY to not Serb looks but she’s succeeded with both the Wow and LWYD looks 

Yeah i don't like that either, but maybe this time the video will turn out to be good and well executed, let's see :dancehall:

MississippiZara
9 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

:eli:

If this is in regards to what I posted right before (and you’ve seen the video) is she in elf ears the entire time? Does she serve looks?

Delirious

omg such a serve. im ready for her sparkly glittery fantasty MV :WAP:

now just release the right here MV godammit