Zara Larsson - "Look What You've Done"

RideOrDie

3 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Thank you so much to all of you! So kind of y'all

You are really talented cause you elevated the song into a discography highlight 😍 💕 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Moonlightbae

• Lady Claire

On 2/24/2021 at 8:00 AM, mlaredoperez said:

I did a revamped version of the song adding some more guitars and spicing it up a bit. Let me know what you think!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WxuIuJnmy1sikpehVRYfPNW5D4RMHLWF/view?usp=sharing

This sounds so good, you're really talented! I feel like it definitely adds more to the song

If you decide to do more with other songs (esp. Talk About Love) please share with us :jonny5:

MississippiZara

WAIT HOLY sh!H this is A bop

come get me @ATRL I wanna get banned before y’all make me depressed and tell me this is a horrible album and she’s gonna be over next week 

Edited by MississippiZara
MississippiZara
On 2/24/2021 at 12:12 AM, MississippiZara said:

I’m gonna say it. I can’t get into this. She legit SCREECHES the last 30 seconds of the song

The way I’m eating my words :sadviolin: 

My favorite song of this era. So Abba on acid. 

I always have a meltdown the first week of release and claim I hate it. Deal with it

Console me next week when I say the album sucks 

it’ll be my AOTY in two weeks 

20 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

This had a huge jump. 600,000 + streams on Spotify yesterday is more than it had in the first 4 days before combined!

SMASHA COMING

It was on the new music friday playlists, so it makes sense. Monday is not a good day to release a song

The way this has grown on me and now I love it :jonny4: it's not Zara's magnum opus ATT but it's a fun bop with great melodies.

The breakdown bridge with the "Baby can't you see, look what you have done" part is my favorite  

MississippiZara
4 hours ago, Edibles. said:

It was on the new music friday playlists, so it makes sense. Monday is not a good day to release a song

No I know but it was still a success. Like I thought it was gonna get snubbed worse by NMF the way things have gone recently tbh