Zara Larsson - "Look What You've Done"

RideOrDie

SpaceOddity

Doesn't top All The Time or Love Me Land but I'm sure the album is going to have its moments. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• MississippiZara

• Lady Claire

• Moonlightbae

9 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

she said on Insta live this is just an instant grab, not a single

I can see why...this is just a really good album track tbh...it’s not a standout :coffee2:

Yeah I don’t get how it keeps happening that she ‘doesn’t like videos when they turn out’ like, sis you are there on set, you get to see all the shots of you being made ON SET :huh:

A lot happens in post but she’s seen all the shots they’re going to work with beforehand 

This is a nice disco-esque bop. :jamming: I doubt it will do anything for her though... love the artwork as well.

pinkbowvintage

I'm sad Smoke Rings isn't on this album. It's one of my most-played unreleased songs of 2019-2020. 

Look What You've Done is cute but doesn't grab me.

I really like Talk About Love.

Love Me Land remains a bop.

WOW is great.

Ruin My Life is incredible and I still love it.

DemnisBreezy

Honestly this is really cute and gets better with each listen. Probably her best song this era (I am not counting DWAM and ATM) :jamming: 

I think... the moment has passed.

Which is a shame,

because a lot of it largely isn't her fault when she was clearly capable of snatching hits and radio play, is talented, is a marketable personality and obviously wants it and will work hard for it but so many people around her have failed her. Like, the nerve of her second album taking four years. Who let that happen? This song is terrible & talk about me?

The way she and Dua used to be relatively similar in terms of achievements is wild. Except where Dua and the people around her took the reprieve "New Rules" provided and never stopped running with it (even now), Zara's team saw her bag a string of hits (with three of those genuinely being some of the biggest female fronted hits of their times before pop found a foothold on streaming) and did nothing with it.

It's just all a bit bizarre. I know people have spoke about her having to answer to so many different international labels that no label ever took real control has been an issue, but with the momentum she had, it shouldn't have been as difficult as it has been to A&R a quick vehicle for capitalising that momentum if she had a remotely motivated manager. So Good had plenty of songs she didn't write on so it's not like she's against the idea of it.

I don't know. It's sad to see talent and drive wasted. The only posters she's on are missing posters. Like, who on earth signed off on that never-ending blitz for "WOW" when it more or less loudly flopped? I can't.

This new song won’t help with nothing. At this point she should just open a only fans account.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ricanaire
18 hours ago, Bombshell said:

She delivered! :clap3: Can someone make a single cover for this song? Not sure if there's many photoshoots from this era to choose from. 

16-F24-FA1-960-D-482-E-A9-DD-D68-A6-F9-D

077-C0183-8-C62-4777-9-A5-C-C9-AEC731-B1

F77-EECA2-D7-F9-4508-81-F8-C6-D6481756-C

i tried lmao

the speed/pace of this song really is too fast for me. it's like listen to music with 1.25 speed 

BionicMartin
1 hour ago, RULES said:

I think... the moment has passed.

Which is a shame,

because a lot of it largely isn't her fault when she was clearly capable of snatching hits and radio play, is talented, is a marketable personality and obviously wants it and will work hard for it but so many people around her have failed her. Like, the nerve of her second album taking four years. Who let that happen? This song is terrible & talk about me?

The way she and Dua used to be relatively similar in terms of achievements is wild. Except where Dua and the people around her took the reprieve "New Rules" provided and never stopped running with it (even now), Zara's team saw her bag a string of hits (with three of those genuinely being some of the biggest female fronted hits of their times before pop found a foothold on streaming) and did nothing with it.

It's just all a bit bizarre. I know people have spoke about her having to answer to so many different international labels that no label ever took real control has been an issue, but with the momentum she had, it shouldn't have been as difficult as it has been to A&R a quick vehicle for capitalising that momentum if she had a remotely motivated manager. So Good had plenty of songs she didn't write on so it's not like she's against the idea of it.

I don't know. It's sad to see talent and drive wasted. The only posters she's on are missing posters. Like, who on earth signed off on that never-ending blitz for "WOW" when it more or less loudly flopped? I can't.

This new song won’t help with nothing. At this point she should just open a only fans account.

Ma'am this copy paste...

yZqJtCs.gif

Edited by BionicMartin
Bombshell
1 hour ago, BionicMartin said:

Ma'am this copy paste...

yZqJtCs.gif

SCREAMING. Students adding a sentence at the end of multiple paragraphs so it "makes it their own" teas

Exposed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Moonlightbae

It took a few listens to click but I’m OBSESSED :jonny5:

LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DOOOOOOOOONE

4 hours ago, BionicMartin said:

Ma'am this copy paste...

What do you mean sweetie? Sure you can use it if you want.

Bombshell
59 minutes ago, RULES said:

What do you mean sweetie? Sure you can use it if you want.

:skull: Your post is pretty much identical to a post that was made by a user on another forum, which they posted theirs before you did. So unless you are the same person they are saying that you essentially copy/pasted the post from someone else. The only real difference is that you mention onlyfans in your comment 

skwonderfactory
6 hours ago, Ricanaire said:

16-F24-FA1-960-D-482-E-A9-DD-D68-A6-F9-D

077-C0183-8-C62-4777-9-A5-C-C9-AEC731-B1

F77-EECA2-D7-F9-4508-81-F8-C6-D6481756-C

i tried lmao

Sleigh a bit :clap3:

What's the font you used?

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ricanaire
1 hour ago, skwonderfactory said:

Sleigh a bit :clap3:

What's the font you used?

thank you!

It’s called Annonce, closest match i could find that matched Zara Larsson/Poster Girl’s font

skwonderfactory
33 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

thank you!

It’s called Annonce, closest match i could find that matched Zara Larsson/Poster Girl’s font

Thanks!

the strings sound very clean bandit

the overall sound is very simple, maybe too simple fot he GP :chick3:

a bop nonetheless :jamming:

thank god it's a lot better than "Talk About Love" :skull: