• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cockney Cupcake

• kanyelegacy

• Squall

• Bey'Knight

If so..

The Katy, Nicki, Diana, Avril, Bjork, and so many successful artists would pay too..

+

Meant to Be is a basic Pop/Country song, it's not groundbreaking....

3 minutes ago, Oxy said:

and it's not even good. it just wasn't meant to be :flower:

4 minutes ago, Oxy said:

If so..

The Katy, Nicki, Diana, Avril, Bjork, and so many successful artists would pay too..

+

Bjork, Avril and Diana (Ross?) have dignity..

Only those who don’t have any Grammy win or noms say things like this but drag those perverts legend!  

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Bjork, Avril and Diana (Ross?) have dignity..

No sweetie..

Back then Diana had Berry Gordy who will do anything to put Diana at the top...

Avril was with Arista records headed by Clive Davis too..

A Grammy win back then could help push album sales so the label would've bought for them..

Dignity you say, huh..

Cockney Cupcake

She and Florida Georgia Line were the ones with the bigger net worth out of the nominated ones that year, why didn’t they buy the award if it was that easy then? 
Did she get outbid by 1m worth Dan + Shay :fan:

kanyelegacy

even if they don’t, grammy committee is  very biased and it’s no longer about quality, they made that clear when they decided to leave the weeknd out this year. you can’t really drag her for this. 

Lmao that basic song. Embarassing.

Am I the only person who actually doesn’t believe the Grammys are rigged? I mean, do people really think Kacey paid to win AOTY? That Adele bribed the committee to win over Beyoncé? Lmao. 

I know a lot of people say that Scooter is using payola, but like... His clients aren’t exactly drowning in Grammys...

99sandthe2000s

spoken like someone who doesn't have one.

while there's some truth to this point I doubt she would care if she had one.

Earth Ripper

The Grammy committee is just a bunch of people who don't know **** about music. It's predictable that some wins will be ludicrous just based on that. No one should take that show seriously. It's all prestige, zero credibility.

But no, you don't pay for your awards/noms lol. It's far more random than that.

Cockney Cupcake
3 minutes ago, kanyelegacy said:

even if they don’t, grammy committee is  very biased and it’s no longer about quality, they made that clear when they decided to leave the weeknd out this year. you can’t really drag her for this. 

Yeah you can actually she can call them biased, racist which are all true but you literally can’t buy one if that was the case they’d look very different lol 

kanyelegacy
5 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Yeah you can actually she can call them biased, racist which are all true but you literally can’t buy one if that was the case they’d look very different lol 

i’m pretty sure she said that in the heat of the moment due to being disappointed, her point was that they’re unfair and you can’t disagree with it, i don’t care for bebe but any grammys slander is welcome here  :gaycat2:

Edited by kanyelegacy
Cockney Cupcake
1 minute ago, kanyelegacy said:

i’m pretty sure she said that in the heat of the moment due to being disappointed, her point was that they’re unfair and you can’t disagree with it, i don’t care for bebe but any grammy slander is welcome here  :gaycat2:

Heat of the moment 2 years later tho :rip:  The video is from today. 
I think she’s confusing lobbying for an award with paying for one tbh 

kanyelegacy
4 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Heat of the moment 2 years later tho :rip:  The video is from today. 
I think she’s confusing lobbying for an award with paying for one tbh 

LOL REALLY?! i don’t keep up with her so i had no idea :rip: this was definitely a weird approach then, if they were up for sale beyoncé wouldn’t have performed 8 months preggo just to end up empty handed (not shade just facts) 

Edited by kanyelegacy