• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Delirious

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• BionicWooHoo

Can ya'll stop with the "he has a nice body" comments. Jesus that's the most back-handed compliment you can give someone besides saying "you have a cute face" to a fat person.

King is handsome as always. :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Can ya'll stop with the "he has a nice body" comments. Jesus that's the most back-handed compliment you can give someone besides saying "you have a cute face" to a fat person.

King is handsome as always. :clap3: 

... :rip:

This is the cover of Men's Fitness. You don't sound very bright.

OT: He has a nice body.

Just now, Lyrical. said:

This is the cover of Men's Fitness. You don't sound very bright.

On normal circumstances it's not an issue, but it is known he is constantly shaded for his face not being "up to par" with his body. Context matters sweetie. I may have been too aggressive in my post, but my opinion still stands. I just think that's a very basic compliment that can be taken the wrong way.

Thank you for your unhelpful input though. :clap3: 

19 minutes ago, Jared said:

On normal circumstances it's not an issue, but it is known he is constantly shaded for his face not being "up to par" with his body. Context matters sweetie. I may have been too aggressive in my post, but my opinion still stands. I just think that's a very basic compliment that can be taken the wrong way.

Thank you for your unhelpful input though. :clap3: 

You're telling me that someone posing shirtless on a fitness magazine cover could possibly be offended at someone telling them have a nice body  :deadbanana4: Yeah no, I'm sure he's fine and it's obvious people here didn't have bad intentions, get over it.

I will admit, the cover is tragic but some of these responses are suspect. Outside of zac efron posts I've never seen atrl utter steroids in reference to ripped white actors.

Where is this energy for Henry Cavil?

On 2/17/2021 at 2:37 AM, Delirious said:

Since 2015??! Oh dear 100% not natty confirmed...:deadbanana2:

you can absolutely make that transformation naturally in 5 years. However this was 2 years ago:

monsta-x-rip-shirt-open-ftr.jpg?w=620

When the face don't amtch the body. that is a tell tell sign tbh.