So let's at least agree to go our separate ways
Not gonna judge you when you're releasing music
As long as you swear you won't be pissed when I do it myself
Let's end it like we should and say we're good 

:jonny5: 

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, DiamondHoe said:

Yeh she's gonna tank solo

kinda shady of her to claim she left the group for personal reasons only to go and try it solo weeks later :dies:

I agree.

I like Jesy but she should have waited at little longer before she started to dive back into music, at least given the pretences she left the group under.

She’ll get a cute peak with the lead but no way in hell she’s getting an album...

Marla Singer

Is it confirmed she's working on solo music though? She could be just doing some producing/writing and more behind-the-scenes stuff, which wouldn't really contradict her reasons for leaving Little Mix. I'll wait to find out more before passing judgement. :supaspaz:

Hmmm she's my fave from the group and I do think could possibly have a decent solo career but this is not a good look tbh. She's going to get even more backlash from the GP and mixers tbh :katie: I knew she'd eventually start doing her own solo thing but this seems very soon after everything that happened..

Starchild

Some of you are too much, I dont even like LM but it was clear as day she wanted to keep doing music without the pressures of being in a girl group. The girl already had enough issues, yall are really trying to frame her a liar when Shes been open about her anxietys and depression for years now? And the fact Shes just in the studio but everyone here is melting down :rip: They arent going to send the song out anytime soon if Shes still just dabbling in the studio

LoveInStereo

So confused. How are the pressures of being in a girl group any different than the pressures of being a solo artist? I’ll support her no matter what but I wish she’d been more direct that she wanted to go solo. That letter made it sound like being in the public eye was the issue, wouldn’t going solo only magnify the problem because there’s nobody else to focus on but her?

LoveInStereo
2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Some of you are too much, I dont even like LM but it was clear as day she wanted to keep doing music without the pressures of being in a girl group. The girl already had enough issues, yall are really trying to frame her a liar when Shes been open about her anxietys and depression for years now? And the fact Shes just in the studio but everyone here is melting down :rip: They arent going to send the song out anytime soon if Shes still just dabbling in the studio

I say this as a longtime fan... that part wasn’t clear at all. She said she needed to spend time with loved ones & she didn’t know what the next chapter of her life looked like. What part of that indicated she still wanted to make music?

31 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Interesting. I was told for years by Little Mix stans that they were just a group of best friends above all else and weren’t “manufactured” like other pop groups. Glad we’re establishing that they were always just as calculated of a pop product as any other, which is completely ok :celestial5:

I don't think you were told that! Little Mix being friends isn't somehow exclusive to them being manufactured, despite this bizarre attempt at correlation.

But I'm glad you Fifth Harmony stans are having some time in the sun almost 5 years later. Hopefully it won't take a period of time equal to the lifespan of 5H itself for you to get another win!

Michael196
53 minutes ago, Goofy said:

she's not the typical girly-girl, no idea how she would brand herself in the mainstream on top of what kind of music she would even do. she could become the DJ-hook girl-type of artist

Hailee/Ellie/Rita/Ally Brooke/Sofia Carson/etc.... got that area covered :toofunny2:

The pressure from being in the group could’ve been bad for her mental health. Maybe it’ll be easier for her to manage being solo? I don’t know, I wish her the best.

The timing is weird, that’s all.

Littlejfrey

I think this just confirms that the real reason she left was because of problems with the other girls. The 0 amount of interaction they’ve had on social media since she left was suspicious, but with this is clear as water.

Wether they had problems from before or they started to have problems because of Jessy wanting to make a solo career, we can all agree that the friendship is over 

8 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Exactly. :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer
39 minutes ago, vinKC said:

She sings for a living so what did yall expect she'll do next? Good luck to her!

38 minutes ago, Pink Matter said:

I'm not sure why this is that big of an issue? Just because she doesn't want to be in a group, that doesn't mean she has to stop making music. If being in a group caused her too much pressure due to being scrutinized for her appearance constantly, then I think this is good alternative. She can make music whenever she wants and as often as she wants and can have more liberty to promote however she sees fit. People are shading this as a 'Zayn' move but honestly for someone who may be dealing with a lot of social pressures/anxiety/mental health issues/etc., this is great because now she just gets to work at her own pace.

this :clap3:

shark_heather
45 minutes ago, J-esper said:

As solo artist she has no limitations to write down her feelings, to write down her thoughts and to use the sessions as literal therapy and enjoy music on her time and pace rather than being chased by a machine.

I think she is the only member who literally never wrote not even on word of lyrics 😂🤣😂🤣

Anyways my problem is not with her going solo 

Anyone is free to do whatever feels like

My only problem is that we got one of their best albums that 3 months later of its release cannot be used 

SpaceOddity

For all we know, it could take years before she actually decides to release something and is maybe just playing around in the studio for the time being. That being said, this isn't a good look and to me,  she does look the kind of person who'll be going around dissing the rest of the girls in a couple years. 

4 minutes ago, psychodj said:

The pressure from being in the group could’ve been bad for her mental health. Maybe it’ll be easier for her to manage being solo? I don’t know, I wish her the best.

The timing is weird, that’s all.

I don’t see how it would be easier solo. The focus is all on you and you don’t have anyone to lean on. 

Johnny Jacobs

Not disrespecting her personal issues but i knew she left the group to go solo.. It's always the same excuse (Zayn, Camila, her). 

Too bad she couldn't be honest with her intentions :katie:

I don't see her having success tbh. 

She has an interesting voice tho so who knows.. Wish her the best :heart2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
The Slayer
5 minutes ago, Kuntmonster said:

OMG she can truly rot for this. 

Very 'kindness monster' of you.

Disgusting - we all know she has mental health issues - do not even deny that because of this.

You can have mental health issues and still want to pursue your dream career (music).

The media is going to crucify her for posting this aswell, for someone with such a tainted image of social media why can’t Jesy just not post on it. 

Ideal scenario: Disappear for 2021 stay low, let the girls start gaining momentum with LM3 releases and then Jesy comes back after a break states how she is feeling now, what’s she’s been up to and then announces solo music as she “found” her voice again. 

If she ever comes for the other girls I’d be absolutely done with her. 

13 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I think she is the only member who literally never wrote not even on word of lyrics 😂🤣😂🤣

Anyways my problem is not with her going solo 

Anyone is free to do whatever feels like

My only problem is that we got one of their best albums that 3 months later of its release cannot be used 

You don't have to write yourself to use sessions as therapy. Chester Bennington did only write 3 tracks on the last Linkin Park album before he passed away, yet almost every song is basically about his struggles and mental state.

And yes it is sad she left in the middle of an era, but mental health doesn't really have a clock that says 'I am not gonna take it in 3 weeks, so you just know in advance'

Edited by J-esper
Kuntmonster
3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Very 'kindness monster' of you.

Disgusting - we all know she has mental health issues - do not even deny that because of this.

You can have mental health issues and still want to pursue your dream career (music).

Who said I am a “kindness monster” nnnnn 

Sis, she left LM because she couldn’t hack the pressure and scrutiny of it. So what does she do the SECOND she leaves? Begins working on solo music.

That makes everything she has said previously mean absolutely nothing. She should have just said she wanted to leave to pursue a solo career instead of lying.