Jesy Nelson is working on solo music

T.O.A.D.S.

kii :bibliahh: i wish her well since she seems happier now but i bet there was some sort of mess behind the scenes and maybe pursuing a solo career was one of the reasons why she left...either way i prefer like LM3 the most so it seems everyone got what they wanted in the end. good luck with the solo career miss girl :sistrens:

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beyonnaise

• J Legend X

• The Slayer

• Joemo

14 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

i prefer like LM3 the most so it seems everyone got what they wanted in the end. good luck with the solo career miss girl :sistrens:

They haven't released anything yet as a trio.. So how do you prefer? 

I thought she brought a spice of vocals but she chose to be shady so.. :giraffe: i honestly don't see her being big outside the band

23 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

They haven't released anything yet as a trio.. So how do you prefer? 

I thought she brought a spice of vocals but she chose to be shady so.. :giraffe: i honestly don't see her being big outside the band

i always liked the other 3 as a group the most :giraffe:  jesy’s vocals were my least favourite compared to the others tbh 

44 minutes ago, Million_Lights said:

Maybe this sounds stupid but are the girls still ok with Jesy?

Because none of them is liking Jesy's posts on Instagram anymore.

The mental Health ish was bs. The girls obviously knew and it’s fine I’m sure they don’t have bad blood but won’t be friendly with her anymore after leaving in the middle of a very successful era for them. Just went different ways.

1 hour ago, Million_Lights said:

None of those stood out much from the rest.. They dont have the "Beyonce" in the group so.. That's why. 

1 minute ago, FAN said:

She doesn’t have the industry connections or financial backing to pull a Camila tbh. 

Not worldwide but maybe the UK. She wont break the USA imo but she's hella talented.

1 minute ago, Afterglow said:

Not worldwide but maybe the UK. She wont break the USA imo but she's hella talented.

Honestly, it has nothing to do with talent anymore unless the song is THAT good like Olivia breaking out with drivers license. 

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Honestly, it has nothing to do with talent anymore unless the song is THAT good like Olivia breaking out with drivers license. 

....and that's if we assume DL is an organic hit. But I don't see Olivia being a force either even with DL. 

I assume Jesy will at least likely have performances that will speak for themselves, and give her some buzz. But I wonder what the budget and plan even is for her tbh...

18 hours ago, Million_Lights said:

They all knew she just wanted to stomp out of the group so she could roll up to another studio and hog the mic.

Yikes this is not a good look. How do you pull the "I need a mental break" card then jump right back into the industry like that. :rip:  The whole "she was too pressured in LM" argument is so weird too. She literally was in a group with 3 other supporters, being solo brings a lot more attention and hate on you.

Basically pulled a Canola Oil and wanted to be solo the entire time.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:33 PM, Million_Lights said:

Allegedly they all found Jesy to be a complete nightmare to work with. 

Just now, NormaniReign said:

Where did they say that?

They haven’t publicly said that. I know people in the X Factor who say they haven’t seen eye to eye for a long time. 

Just now, DemnisBreezy said:

Sure and I know people who work in Little Mix and they told me all of them hate each other.  

You don’t have to believe me :chick1: I’m not saying I necessarily believe it too. Hence allegedly. My boyfriend was a finalist on the X Factor and is friends with people that know them. It’s just what he’s heard :chick2:

9 minutes ago, Joemo said:

You don’t have to believe me :chick1: I’m not saying I necessarily believe it too. Hence allegedly. My boyfriend was a finalist on the X Factor and is friends with people that know them. It’s just what he’s heard :chick2:

It'd hard to belive that the other three were able to look as if they were best friends for 9 (!) Years when she is an absolute nightmare to work with.

If so they all deserve an Oscar but I dont belive it 

1 minute ago, DemnisBreezy said:

It'd hard to belive that the other three were able to look as if they were best friends for 9 (!) Years when she is an absolute nightmare to work with.

Maybe so. :katie: I’m just sharing what I’ve heard.

11 hours ago, Joemo said:

Allegedly they all found Jesy to be a complete nightmare to work with. 

oh wow :( 

11 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

even 5H worked together and acted like they were friends but they are not.

That's business and public life. 

The other is private one.

14 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

oh wow :( 

even 5H worked together and acted like they were friends but they are not.

That's business and public life. 

The other is private one.

But 5H never seemed as if they were best friends (unlike Little Mix) and then again not over the course of 9 years 

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

But 5H never seemed as if they were best friends (unlike Little Mix) and then again not over the course of 9 years 

at the beginning (until Work From Home i guess) they were friends and act like they were. That's public life and they seem close and friendly together but in private they were not hanging out and everyone has her group of friends.

Same with Little Mix, they just lasted more. 

I'm not saying LM weren't friends but in the end everybody thinks about her own business, like Jesy, not about the friendships. 

Edited by Sad Serenade