• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beyonnaise

• J Legend X

• The Slayer

• Joemo

EuXFzWlXIAUd2eY?format=jpg&name=large

She’s recently followed two producers who have previously worked with Little Mix (Touch, Motivate, Joan of Arc)

• #FreeBritney Activist

I wish the best for her but I don’t know if she’s gonna be the next Cheryl. 

TaggedGalaxy

So she left LM because she wanted to be solo and not be in a group anymore. 

DiamondHoe

Yeh she's gonna tank solo

kinda shady of her to claim she left the group for personal reasons only to go and try it solo weeks later :dies:

2 minutes ago, KMO said:

Omg give us Touch 2.0

Jesy’s probably the least likely of all the Little Mix members to serve a Touch 2.0 tbh. 

1 minute ago, ConceptD said:

I wish the best for her but I don’t know if she’s gonna be the next Cheryl. 

Eh, I’d be surprised if she was trying to emulate what Cheryl did by pulling away from Girls Aloud.

I can imagine that she’s not going to be very promo heavy since that’s part of why she left Little Mix, and I don’t think she’s going to go down the bubblegum pop route. I’m curious to see what she comes up with. 

Beyonnaise

Probably the smart move for her to ride off the hype of being the first to go solo like Zayn. But wasn’t the whole point of her leaving the group that she hated being scrutinized for her appearance? That will only get worse as a soloist :skull: 

Jade is the only one I can see becoming a main UK pop girl

StrangerInTheDark
Just now, TaggedGalaxy said:

So she left LM because she wanted to be solo and not be in a group anymore. 

Like I said in that thread. She probably already had signed deal, and we all know first one to leave has the biggest hype and chance.

TheFireLexus
1 minute ago, DiamondHoe said:

kinda shady of her to claim she left the group for personal reasons only to go and try it solo weeks later :dies:

She probably just wants to do it at her own pace. Just look at Zayn.

Beyonnaise
4 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Yeh she's gonna tank solo

Yeah especially after the annoying Little Mix stans’ whole schtick for years was touting how “they’re actually best friends forever and none of them would ever go solo, unlike other girl groups” :dies:  Kind of living for her shattering that fantasy for them

Edited by Beyonnaise
3 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

She probably just wants to do it at her own pace. Just look at Zayn.

The shade.

Hope she flops. Don’t say you’re quitting the band for mental health and then try and have a solo career which is worse :deadbanana:

shark_heather

If she wanted a solo she should have left before Confetti 

She destroyed the promotion of an entire album and thats ok if its for mental issues but not ok if its for solo project ..

If this is true i hope 

A. The girls will re record the album without Jesy , re release it with 2-3 new songs and give us one of the new as a single for Spring and Confetti for the summer 

B. As for her i couldn't care less 

I’m already anticipating a vast number of certain individuals to come running in here, since Little Mix have a habit of getting this forum perpetually bothered for absolutely no reason.

I have no interest in engaging in pettiness and I also have no time to start quoting individual members and getting in to arguments, so I’ll say this once and I’ll say it loudly for everyone:

Jesy never, ever said that she left Little Mix because she wanted to move away from being a performer or a singer. Singing and performing is her dream job and it’s what she loves to do. Just because she no longer wants to do that as part of Little Mix doesn’t mean that she has no right to explore music on her own.

She left because the pressures of being in a girl band (where you have to compromise a lot) have taken a toll on her mental health. This does not only mean the scrutiny of her appearance, but also the pressures of constant promo, intense work schedules and huge arena tours etc. Things Jesy has done continually for 9 years straight, without ever taking a real break.

If she wants to pursue a solo career, it means she can do it own her own terms and at her own pace. It does not mean that she’s planning on Little Mix levels of promotion and public appearances. She can easily go down the Zayn route and focus more on music and less on promotion and public appearances.

She has gone on record many times and made an entire documentary about her struggles with mental health, so if anyone is going to try and discredit or invalidate her personal experiences you can just stop typing and leave the thread now :coffee2:

TheFireLexus
Just now, Sergiov said:

The shade.

Where is the shade? Zayn left 1D because he didn't want to deal with the pressure but he's continued to release music in a way that allows him avoid that :michael: Jesy probably wants the same. It's odd considering performing and dancing have always been her strengths but who knows? :michael: Maybe she lied, but it's not unbelievable that she told the truth :michael:

Did you all even read her letter? :skull:
Reading comprehension is essential...

Edited by CrisPop