Pia Mia - "Miss Me"

nooniebao
12 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

She’s back indie again after less than a year :rip:. I feel really bad that she’s been so screwed over by two majors now (not even counting the Babyface development deal that preceded the Interscope years.)

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She’s back indie again after less than a year :rip:. I feel really bad that she’s been so screwed over by two majors now (not even counting the Babyface development deal that preceded the Interscope years.)

I suspected something was going on, but damn she really has the worst luck :shakeno:  

nooniebao
Just now, Bxtch said:

I suspected something was going on, but damn she really has the worst luck :shakeno:  

Yeah, at least we got HOT last year which is honestly a highlight in her discography.

DearSociety13

I thought it was weird she hadn't released a single in ages.

I can't believe Republic dropped her, they were hardly losing any money, they weren't investing a penny in her career anyway.

I'll listen to this in a bit, I wish she would've put it on streaming services too.

6 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

I can't believe Republic dropped her, they were hardly losing any money, they weren't investing a penny in her career anyway.

I'll listen to this in a bit, I wish she would've put it on streaming services too.

Looks like she'll release it on streaming services soon 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLS5dhbDWMM/

Republic did her so dirty :rip: HOT could've been a cute hit 

DearSociety13
1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

I'm glad to hear it's getting an official release, I hate Soundcloud exclusive releases. 

& they really did. Hot & Princess were such bops & both got like $5 music videos. They literally spent no money on her, it makes no sense.

dangerousalex
10 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

no actually they didn’t promote her at ALL and didn’t give her budget for an actual music video for Princess or Hot... a shame.

2 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

i hope so! love this song and i want it on spotify 

DearSociety13
Just now, dangerousalex said:

no actually they didn’t promote her at ALL and didn’t give her budget for an actual music video for Princess or Hot... a shame.

Exactly, I don't see where they were losing any money. 

Maybe it was more of a trial record deal (I think Slayyyter had something similar to that) rather than a full deal, I don't know.

Delirious

Wait does that mean she can never release the songs she recorded with Republic omg?:rip:

dangerousalex
41 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

Exactly, I don't see where they were losing any money. 

Maybe it was more of a trial record deal (I think Slayyyter had something similar to that) rather than a full deal, I don't know.

slayyyter just gave publishing rights or whatever for 2 of her songs (Mine and Daddy AF)

Pia actually signed to Electric Feel Ent. and Republic and had a whole press release about it, too bad nothing came from it 

DearSociety13
23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

slayyyter just gave publishing rights or whatever for 2 of her songs (Mine and Daddy AF)

Ohh ok!

24 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Pia actually signed to Electric Feel Ent. and Republic and had a whole press release about it, too bad nothing came from it 

It's a shame. I guess though at least now she can finally get an album or another EP out there

ThaMatheus902
56 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Wait does that mean she can never release the songs she recorded with Republic omg?:rip:

noooo does this mean well never have “my best life” i loveeee that snippet

dangerousalex
1 hour ago, DearSociety13 said:

Ohh ok!

It's a shame. I guess though at least now she can finally get an album or another EP out there

lol hopefully no more EPs... we’ve been waiting for an album since 2015 :cries:

and back when Princess was released she sounded so determined to release one finally... now it feels like we’re back at square one, sigh.

Johnny Jacobs

What's with all those Jordin Sparks rejects she keeps releasing?? 

This girl was going somewhere but wow.. The awful management :biblio: