Bad Girls Club Reboot is officially here

pengkweeen

Ummm Seven? I think the girl is super gorgeous but WHAT did she actually do to be asked backl? :toofunny2:

Who tf is Syndey?

Excited for everyone else tho, especially Meghan and Christina :WAP:An all stars cast (except Seven and Sydwho)

sugrbby666

Lol @ this Sydney girl. She better bring the drama because the only Sydney I know is the one that got whopped by that white girl Kori on Love Games. :jonny2:

I'm still so shocked they got Mehgan and Janelle though, absolute legends. I might have to watch this.

Queen Riri.

This is so wrong in so many different levels 

JonginBey
7 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Lol @ this Sydney girl. She better bring the drama because the only Sydney I know is the one that got whopped by that white girl Kori on Love Games. :jonny2:

I'm still so shocked they got Mehgan and Janelle though, absolute legends. I might have to watch this.

Mehgan isn't going to be on it. Not too long after the cast got together to film the initial promo stuff (which happened before they filmed the actual show), Mehgan and Natalie were still beefing. Obviously the drama would've made for good TV, but Mehgan said she can't stand being around Natalie's energy enough to go through with it.

Feather
2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Mehgan isn't going to be on it. Not too long after the cast got together to film the initial promo stuff (which happened before they filmed the actual show), Mehgan and Natalie were still beefing. Obviously the drama would've made for good TV, but Mehgan said she can't stand being around Natalie's energy enough to go through with it.

Not surprised because if she was on the show, it would have been "real" beef. Natalie only wants to fight with friends because she knows they'll make up later/won't step up to her "as hard" since they're friends, example apparently her and Tanisha were beefing on the show but later went on social media and were friends again.

Feather
17 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

Sidney never made it on the show, but she made it through final rounds for casting several times. She's also been friends with some of the castmates for years like Natalie and Mehgan.

They should have strictly kept it BGC, it's not a BGC reunion when they add new cast/taking up space where us viewers would like to see former girls and see where they are now, what they're doing, etc. Who the hell is this girl I could care less how she is. Also if she got in because "she almost got in the show" / "she's friends with some BGC girls" then they might as well add plenty of new casts (just sayin). 

Feather

OT but remember years ago when Natalie Nunn was going to do a spinoff "Bad Boys Club"? Whatever happened to that?

FloridaKilos
14 minutes ago, Feather said:

They should have strictly kept it BGC, it's not a BGC reunion when they add new cast/taking up space where us viewers would like to see former girls and see where they are now, what they're doing, etc. Who the hell is this girl I could care less how she is. Also if she got in because "she almost got in the show" / "she's friends with some BGC girls" then they might as well add plenty of new casts (just sayin). 

There's 8 BGC cast members and 1 new girl. :rip: 

The BGC format literally introduced new girls every other episode so I don't know why some people are complaining about it.

Also not many girls want to work with Natalie Nunn. Others have moved on with their lives.

Edited by FloridaKilos
Feather
1 hour ago, FloridaKilos said:

There's 8 BGC cast members and 1 new girl. :rip: 

The BGC format literally introduced new girls every other episode so I don't know why some people are complaining about it.

Also not many girls want to work with Natalie Nunn. Others have moved on with their lives.

I don't mind a new girl.. from the same franchise. But this Sidney girl is from another show (Love and Hip Hop I believe). If I'm watching LHH I would only want to watch a reunion with them, not with BGC members on it, it would defeat the whole mood, especially when it's 99% BGC and 1% LHH.