The Real World Homecoming: New York | Original NY cast

andresg770

I'm not against this, but aren't they the cast that's basically reunited the most?  I feel like I've seen them do a number of reunion shows, spotlights on Oprah, MTV, VH1, etc.  It'd be cool if they reunited seasons that haven't been seen together in a while (e.g., Boston, Seattle, Back to NY).  Maybe if this show does well they'll continue with other seasons  :duca:

andresg770
On 2/17/2021 at 6:49 AM, RULES said:

Never seen season one too boring

I watched some episodes on Pluto TV and it's not that bad.  It has its moments (which I expected since it got the show renewed) and it honestly feels more real than some current reality shows.  But it also has its cringy moments.

Still, in terms of quality, entertainment, and mess: San Francisco and L.A. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• 2 weeks later...
andresg770

Finally got around to watching the first episode of this (which is also on Youtube), and it's pretty good!  Heather's already my fave  :clap3:  Not her thinking production might be cheap and bringing her own suitcase full of liquor bottles, just in case  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

It was a little heavy-handed on the "look at what a trailblazing show this was," but it makes sense in that this show is as much a reunion and a documentary as it is a "special season" of RW.