Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - "Heartbreak Anthem"

shark_heather

1 minute ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Serving stan twitter levels of delusion right now :toofunny2:

I actually nabbed the joke off stan Twitter, funnily enough!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

I actually nabbed the joke off stan Twitter, funnily enough!

Nnnn of course you did :rip:

Anyway that sounds like a nightmare as a concept. Ty's autotuned vocals should stay far away! Collab with a popular British rapper instead, to get that crossover hit :cm:

Just now, Tinashegrande6 said:

Nnnn of course you did :rip:

Anyway that sounds like a nightmare as a concept. Ty's autotuned vocals should stay far away! Collab with a popular British rapper instead, to get that crossover hit :cm:

I somehow doubt that they’ll be releasing another song with the Think About Us (Remix) featured vocalist, after how their last collaboration performed! 

You are safe this time, I fear!

15 hours ago, Dizzy said:

I mean, the Rita track got pulled from radio because Bang Bang was taking off instead, not because Bed is being released as somebody else in this thread suggested

Nah Big was never playlisted by Capital or Radio 1. There’s seemed to be confusion from the jump around whether they were going to push Bang Bang or Big as the single. (The DOI performance was filmed last month). It was a reliable person that said David’s upcoming release of this track hurt Big’s chances with radio. Now it seems this has been pulled at the last minute, probably because of this Joel song. I believe these releases are all Warner too so idk why they’re such a mess with the scheduling. 

Edited by SomeGirl

Omg what a mess. So this was sent to radio stations and was supposed to get a huge push as a single and then it leaked and now is being delayed/scrapped last minute :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not Galantis RICK ROLLING us omfg

THIS IS SO MESSY IM SCREAMING :ahh:

what is happening?! :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

what is happening?! :deadbanana2:

can someone explain what is happening

im new to the drama and am beyond confused

28 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

can someone explain what is happening

im new to the drama and am beyond confused

So this song was supposedly sent to radio stations last week and was due to come out yesterday. The song then leaked a couple hours after we first heard about it & apparently radio stations were told soon after not to play it.

It hasn’t been officially announced or acknowledged by anyone yet, but it was listed under a New Music Friday release post on Instagram & also added to the description of a Spotify playlist, despite not yet being released.

Leading many of us to assume they’ve either delayed or scrapped this last minute for some reason. By coincidence, or not, David now has a completely different song with Joel Corry and Raye out next week.

This is most likely delayed. Although there wasn't any leak (as far as I know), this reminds me when Demi Lovato was supposed to be on "Say My Name" instead of Bebe Rexha and that song was meant to come out on 7/6/18, but it didn't happen as you could see it (last one) here.

17 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

This is most likely delayed. Although there wasn't any leak (as far as I know), this reminds me when Demi Lovato was supposed to be on "Say My Name" instead of Bebe Rexha and that song was meant to come out on 7/6/18, but it didn't happen as you could see it (last one) here.

Not this happening with another David Guetta song ffff 

15 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

Thank you for your info! You're so reliable when it comes to DJ stuff! (the song or the demo (?) leaked on youtube, but it was taken down so quickly)  

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Not this happening with another David Guetta song ffff 

I think the reason Bebe is on Same My Name was because of Demi's OD in July 2018...

OT: This grew on me :gaycat4: It's a cute bop

Just now, touch said:

I think the reason Bebe is on Same My Name was because of Demi's OD in July 2018...

OT: This grew on me :gaycat4: It's a cute bop

Oh I didn’t think about that :dancehall3:

On 2/20/2021 at 8:01 PM, juancsantoyo said:

fff Stan twitter must have found your post :rip: 

This is such a bop I would be livid if David actually replaced LM. I doubt that'll happen though. I'm sure its release has just been postponed indefinitely 

32 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Replacing Demi because she had an overdose...... Is a bit different to this situation 

Just now, musicman said:

Replacing Demi because she had an overdose...... Is a bit different to this situation 

Yeah, someone else pointed that out earlier in the thread. I don’t think juancsantoyo was implying they’re being replaced on this, but stan Twitter have obviously found their post and misinterpreted it. 

On 2/22/2021 at 10:44 AM, tbhmatt said:

LMAO! :ace: 

First of all, reading comprehension is the key. I think most of you have said this, but I wasn't implying that Little Mix was going to be replaced. I was only comparing both scenarios because you posted this earlier and I remember of "Say My Name" when it was mentioned on Spotify as well.

If this gets released, I just hope it's after their official first single as LM3. I want all the hype as possible for their own single. 

1 hour ago, Jaay said:

If this gets released, I just hope it's after their official first single as LM3. I want all the hype as possible for their own single. 

This, plus I want a better song as their first LM3 single, not a generic DJ song. 

• 3 weeks later...

Two very reliable sources on Popjustice have spilled that this was supposed to be released on March 18th, but the release date has now changed (presumably for the second time)

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Two very reliable sources on Popjustice have spilled that this was supposed to be released on March 18th, but the release date has now changed (presumably for the second time)

:weeps: Did they say when it was delayed until???

12 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

:weeps: Did they say when it was delayed until???

No, sadly not. There’s also rumours swirling around of a Chloe x Halle collab, still not sure if that’s true or if this being delayed is related in any way.