Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - "Heartbreak Anthem"

shark_heather

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

This needs to come either this Friday or the next because this is ridiculous at this point 🙄 

Yeah the whole thing is a bit messy nnn. I thought maybe they were aiming for a low-key “surprise release”..

but the fact that this has been sent to radio stations all across Europe pre-release makes me think they’re doing the opposite and were planning on giving this a huge push, but they didn’t anticipate the leak and now they’re not sure what to do nnn :rip:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

6 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yeah the whole thing is a bit messy nnn. I thought maybe they were aiming for a low-key “surprise release”..

but the fact that this has been sent to radio stations all across Europe pre-release makes me think they’re doing the opposite and were planning on giving this a huge push, but they didn’t anticipate the leak and now they’re not sure what to do nnn :rip:

It's simple. Clearly the song is done. It's been sent out. Just rush release it. That simple. 

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

It's simple. Clearly the song is done. It's been sent out. Just rush release it. That simple. 

The only thing I can think of is maybe one of the parties involved is dragging their feet for some reason & hasn’t agreed to a release date. Idk, all just speculation of course.

is it actually being played on the radio still? i figured it was just sent early and mistakenly played ahead of schedule

21 minutes ago, myles said:

is it actually being played on the radio still? i figured it was just sent early and mistakenly played ahead of schedule

I don’t think it’s even been played on any radio stations just yet, I think it’s just been sent to them. It doesn’t appear on Shazam either.

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

I haven't stopped listening to this since it leaked, it's such an earworm

same :WAP:

23 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

This should definitely not the be first song they release as a trio. 

I just see it as an appetizer before a proper launch debut of the trio.

this is a bop, hopefully the final version has some sort of breakdown middle-eight and then a final chorus because I turly HATE abcabc songs, they just feel so unfinished.

hello, it’s me your ex

I didn’t want to call but there’s this pain in my chest

and thanks to you I’m wearing out this bulletproof vest

but I’ll be ok, I’m ok

WHEW! My favourite part. Jade served as usual :jamming:

18 hours ago, Blue. said:

this is a bop, hopefully the final version has some sort of breakdown middle-eight and then a final chorus because I turly HATE abcabc songs, they just feel so unfinished.

This. I was waiting for one final chorus with them adlibbing all over the place. The song is good. A solid bop. 

So it’s safe to assume that this definitely isn’t coming tomorrow then? It would be out in New Zealand if it was, right? 

I wonder what happened :toofunny2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

The way I ran to this thread I....:noparty:

Any idea if this has a release date yet? I refuse to listen to a leak

12 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

So it’s safe to assume that this definitely isn’t coming tomorrow then? It would be out in New Zealand if it was, right? 

Inb4 it’s actually just a shelved track that will never get properly released :eli:

6 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I’m such an idiot :ahh:

I thought it was Thursday but it’s only Wednesday nnnn. There’s still a slight possibility this is gonna get “surprise”

dropped on Friday then?

• #FreeBritney Activist
44 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I’m such an idiot :ahh:

I thought it was Thursday but it’s only Wednesday nnnn. There’s still a slight possibility this is gonna get “surprise”

dropped on Friday then?

I really don't think it's coming any time soon :deadbanana2:

Yeah, as much as I wish to wake up tomorrow with the news that this miraculously premiered I just don’t think it’s happening this week, maybe not even next week if they continue to stay silent :rip:

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I really don't think it's coming any time soon :deadbanana2:

41 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Yeah, as much as I wish to wake up tomorrow with the news that this miraculously premiered I just don’t think it’s happening this week, maybe not even next week if they continue to stay silent :rip:

29 minutes ago, touch said:

Yeah, I don't think it's coming this week 

You’re all probably right but I just don’t understand how and why it was sent out to radios if it’s not getting released any time

soon nnnnn :rip: