Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - "Heartbreak Anthem"

shark_heather

13 minutes ago, vinKC said:

idk where you even listen to leaks so when is this being officially released then?

We don’t have a date or announcement yet :rip: so this is all very messy. We assume sooner rather than later as the track has been sent to numerous radio stations in Europe. Potentially an announcement in the coming days with a Friday release? But honestly it’s all just speculation at the moment. 

18 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

me saying I agree with you for the 942294th time :WAP:

YAS QUEEN WE HAVE THE TASTE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

22 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Such a bop I really can’t get over it 

I can’t get over how amazing they sound :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

I can’t get over how amazing they sound :jonny5:

YAS! Vocal production is top-notch as are the vocal melodies. It all just works :jamming:

26 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Such a bop I really can’t get over it 

Same omg these ladies always deliver!

This aint a heartbreak anthem

I don't care what happens

But I ain't got no time to dwell on it

:katie2: 

Just now, Jay L said:

Same omg these ladies always deliver!

This aint a heartbreak anthem

I don't care what happens

But I ain't got no time to dwell on it

:katie2: 

:jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

We don’t have a date or announcement yet :rip: so this is all very messy. We assume sooner rather than later as the track has been sent to numerous radio stations in Europe. Potentially an announcement in the coming days with a Friday release? But honestly it’s all just speculation at the moment. 

Yeah the "investigation" I thought was too much nn. Hope it gets released sooner tho!

59 minutes ago, Bombshell said:

This really is a nice 2010s style bop! I wish it had a bridge so it was a little bit longer.

yeahhh!! i hope this becomes a trend again tbh lol enough of disco already

Guys i have exclusive news ! 

The one responsible from Guetta's label asked the radio stations NOT TO PLAY THE SONG as the song is in a DEMO version AND its not sure yet when it will be released ...

Just now, shark_heather said:

Guys i have exclusive news ! 

The one responsible from Guetta's label asked the radio stations NOT TO PLAY THE SONG as the song is in a DEMO version AND its not sure yet when it will be released ...

dddd mess :rip:

Didn’t another user confirm that it was coming this Friday? Why would they have sent the song to radios if it was just a demo and they haven’t got a release date? 

This is the messiest launch to a single ever nnnn

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

dddd mess :rip:

Didn’t another user confirm that it was coming this Friday? Why would they have sent the song to radios if it was just a demo and they haven’t got a release date? 

This is the messiest launch to a single ever nnnn

Yes totally messy 

Idk if there was another user , i was just speculating that since the song was supposed to be played exclusively this week , it would be release the week after 

The only good thing is that the final version could be even better 

Also lets be honest. Is not like its Rihanna's lead single , no one in the world outside of ATRL realized what happened 

Just now, shark_heather said:

Yes totally messy 

Idk if there was another user , i was just speculating that since the song was supposed to be played exclusively this week , it would be release the week after 

The only good thing is that the final version could be even better 

Also lets be honest. Is not like its Rihanna's lead single , no one in the world outside of ATRL realized what happened 

ddd the accuracy :rip:

But yeah, a supposedly reliable insider spilled in the Rita Ora - Big thread that this was dropping this Friday.

I wonder if maybe they’re delaying it after the leak to work on the production more? Idk the whole thing seems so messy and unprofessional :rip:

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

I wonder if maybe they’re delaying it after the leak to work on the production more? Idk the whole thing seems so messy and unprofessional :rip:

Let's see what happens 

Maybe they will drop it on Friday who knows

Wait so David's team sent radio stations the demo version and then that demo leaked? :psyduck:  Messy af. I have a feeling the final version will sound pretty much the same as the "demo" lol

Hope they announce the single soon!

On 2/13/2021 at 9:32 PM, tbhmatt said:

I’m still expecting an official announcement tomorrow, I saw on Popjustice/Twitter that the girls included a Happy Valentine’s Day message at the end of their latest newsletter

It would be a very fitting day to announce a song called Heartbreak Anthem nnnn. Plus if the song is coming next Friday, there’s not long left for them to announce it :toofunny2:

I’m also still 99% sure that this isn’t the song they and RCA have been teasing lately, so I do wonder if that’ll come sooner than we think too? Maybe they’re going for two songs at the same time?

Nnnnn so not only was my theory wrong, the song might not even be coming out next week :rip:

6 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Maybe they'll scrap it now

tumblr_nintlxnSoC1qj8zl5o1_250.gif

it’s gonna be a huge European radio hit and you’re just gonna have to suffer through it nnnnn!

We’ll claim it if it’s a hit, we’ll pass the blame if it does sh*t :gaycat1:

I’m obsessed with this. I missed this 2016-17 type of dance music. It’s making me nostalgic of that time

On 2/12/2021 at 6:38 PM, Tinashegrande6 said:

Also the lyrics...

"This ain't a heartbreak anthem"

"This ain't another pop song"

"So tonight I'll sing another, another break up song"

8042e625f0cc53ee008a1692b0f110331f1e14af

"I ain't got no time to dell on it"

"No time for tears I won't be crying"

I'm holding off from listening to this until it's officially out. But I'm always excited for new Little Mix. :duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
13 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Maybe they'll scrap it now

tumblr_nintlxnSoC1qj8zl5o1_250.gif

Don't you dare say that 

LividConsciousCondor-size_restricted.gif

Still no announcement.. is it safe to assume that this is in fact not coming on Friday then?

Unless they’re going for a “surprise release”...? 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Still no announcement.. is it safe to assume that this is in fact not coming on Friday then?

Unless they’re going for a “surprise release”...? 

This needs to come either this Friday or the next because this is ridiculous at this point 🙄