• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

A basic bop but a bop nonetheless, I fear :clap3:

I haven’t heard it in HQ but I think this is my favourite Perrie studio vocals in a long time. She sounds brilliant on this, imo.

Not you shading one of my all time favorite vocalists :rip: What songs do you think she sounds bad on? Just curious because I think she’s the most consistent of the four 

Regardless, they all sound amazing on this one 

Alright. I’m obsessed. Oh my god. That post chorus WHEW. The way I was ready to fume at the mention of David Guetta but now I’m switching like the true f*g wh*ore b*tch I am :jonny5:

The switching! :jonny5:

You all better see the light. It’s a BOP. 

I can’t get it out of my head. 

36 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Not you shading one of my all time favorite vocalists :rip: What songs do you think she sounds bad on? Just curious because I think she’s the most consistent of the four 

Regardless, they all sound amazing on this one 

nnnn I wasn’t shading her :rip:

I don’t think she sounds bad on any of their songs, it’s just the vocals she’s serving on this track are up there with some of my favourites from her. She’s serving those rich, deep vocals I haven’t really heard from her in a minute :clap3:

2 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

nnnn I wasn’t shading her :rip:

I don’t think she sounds bad on any of their songs, it’s just the vocals she’s serving on this track are up there with some of my favourites from her. She’s serving those rich, deep vocals I haven’t really heard from her in a minute :clap3:

Ah, I see. My brain is a little tired this morning. I agree, she sounds spectacular on this chorus! 

3 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

A Mess (Happy 4 U) :rip:

ATRL user shark_heather is going to JAIL! :supaspaz:

Just bantering, but I hope it's nothing serious! 

This has been stuck in my head since yesterday :jonny6: Would be shocked if the US embraced this song but lemme pray for a miracle. I hope it gets a global push 

Very cool song !! Hope European radios push it.

We need this kind of song... getting ready to dance on it when clubs will open !

I’m still expecting an official announcement tomorrow, I saw on Popjustice/Twitter that the girls included a Happy Valentine’s Day message at the end of their latest newsletter

It would be a very fitting day to announce a song called Heartbreak Anthem nnnn. Plus if the song is coming next Friday, there’s not long left for them to announce it :toofunny2:

I’m also still 99% sure that this isn’t the song they and RCA have been teasing lately, so I do wonder if that’ll come sooner than we think too? Maybe they’re going for two songs at the same time?

29 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I’m still expecting an official announcement tomorrow, I saw on Popjustice/Twitter that the girls included a Happy Valentine’s Day message at the end of their latest newsletter

It would be a very fitting day to announce a song called Heartbreak Anthem nnnn. Plus if the song is coming next Friday, there’s not long left for them to announce it :toofunny2:

I’m also still 99% sure that this isn’t the song they and RCA have been teasing lately, so I do wonder if that’ll come sooner than we think too? Maybe they’re going for two songs at the same time?

That would be a bit messy. I mean I know artists have done it before but I just don’t see it working well for LM. Who knows though, I’m always here for more new material :jamming:

18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

That would be a bit messy. I mean I know artists have done it before but I just don’t see it working well for LM. Who knows though, I’m always here for more new material :jamming:

I can still see an April/May release for a Trio Mix lead single. Leigh Anne said they had new music coming in the spring didn't they? I wouldn’t class this as a “spring”

release if it’s dropping mid-Feb

Literally just saw the news on Mail Online of all places and was so confused. Definitely the most uneventful leak for an upcoming single ever :rip: 

I don't think the leak will hinder the success of the song in case anyone was worried.

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Such a bop I really can’t get over it 

me saying I agree with you for the 942294th time :WAP: