• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

12 hours ago, King Of My Heart said:

My guess is Leigh's close to her due date whilst Perrie's baby is only around 3 to 4 months?

Perrie was already pregnant when they were shooting the Confetti video, and that was in Feb. She might even be 5 months now.

13 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Perrie was already pregnant when they were shooting the Confetti video, and that was in Feb. She might even be 5 months now.

Ohhhh then they're a lot closer than I thought.

With the way this is already smashing, surely a TTH placement is coming? :jonny4:

Very weird how this (and Sweet Melody) is performing reasonably well on Apple Music Aus + NZ but doing absolutely nothing on Spotify over there.

I know it doesn’t have much Spotify playlist support down under, but it’s weird how it can be around the Top 50 on Apple Music there and not even on the Top 200 on Spotify :rip:

Hopefully it gets added to Hot Hits Australia and Hot Hits Aotearoa, as I’m sure that would help. 

i think AM has a smaller user base so fanbase acts can have a bigger impact 

it’s mostly playlisting though :rip:  

#98 on Spotify Global (1,040,879 streams)

Doing very well so far! It hasn’t taken off on radio yet, either. Plenty of room for this to grow!

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

They filmed the video late March, March 29th and 30th to be more precisely but both looked pretty advanced in their pregnancies in the video so I’d assume Perrie is around 5 months and Leigh Anne 6-7 months.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I just saw a sponsored post from Little Mix on facebook saying 'Buy Heartbreak Anthem now! Only 59p'!

• #FreeBritney Activist

IT'S COMING LADIES

Will be interested to see how it’s second week streams hold up globally, once it’s off New Music Friday playlists (yes, people do listen to them during the week and not just on Friday) 

UK numbers should hold up, if not improve, but not sure how it’ll fair globally. It’s got fairly decent playlisting compared to other Little Mix singles so I don’t think the drop will be too big.

I was just on Spotify’s TTH and HA is there ya’ll!!!! 

Finally they have a song there. 

Posted (edited)

Yessssss, let’s get that global hit

Edited by Clarksonator