Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - "Heartbreak Anthem"

shark_heather

ddd I still personally think that Perrie’s vocals are the best part of the song by far :dies:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• KKKIMO92

• The Slayer

Posted (edited)

Personally im not a big fan of the song but i dont hate it either 

I like the verses and the bridge,  i dont like the chorus and i love the post chorus parts

It sounds like a summer radio hit though 

As for the video , is fine . Nothing WOW , pretty descent and they look great 

During their pregnancies they feed us with songs , videos , interviews and performances so i really CANT complain

Edited by shark_heather

32 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Perrie's voice sounds too dry & aggressive for the chorus. Leigh-Anne should have sang the hook as she has a much more sweet and glossy voice, perfect for this type of songs.

Also, why didn't they use the instrumental violin hook at the beginning throughout the song? What a waste of a hook.

I feel like it’s one of those things you’ll  either love or hate. Cause i personally think her chorus really ties the song together. Her voice and enunciation are addicting 

• #FreeBritney Activist
44 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

ddd I still personally think that Perrie’s vocals are the best part of the song by far :dies:

I agree, her part really sells the song and gives that massive punch!

I love it :jonny6:

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

It’s so infectious :jonny5:

New Music Friday (Spotify) 

Norway - #4
UK - #5

Russia - #5

Finland - #5
Sweden - #5

Germany - #5
Denmark - #5

Switzerland - #5

South Africa - #6

CZ & SK - #6
Romania - #7

Hungary - #7

Portugal - #7

Spain - #8

Singapore - #9

Korea - #9

Greece - #9

Poland - #10

Malaysia - #10

India - #10

Kenya - #11

Vietnam - #11
AU & NZ - #12

Ukraine - #13

Egypt - #13
Philippines - #14

France - #14

Italy - #15

Gulf - #16

Japan - #16

Levant - #17

Belgium - #18

Netherlands - #19

Thailand - #21

Turkey - #24

North Africa - #29

• #FreeBritney Activist

Are there any differences from the released version to the leaked one?

• #FreeBritney Activist

They did the illuminati hand symbol in the video this song is gonna be set for charts :jonny4:

9 minutes ago, gui said:

Are there any differences from the released version to the leaked one?

It’s been a while since I listened to the leak but I believe they added in some Leigh-Anne ad libs that weren’t there before. Other than that, it’s largely the same track.

Ok, it’s a bop, sure it’s kinda generic but most DJ collabs are, at least this generic bop has the little mix vocals on it, here for this becoming a hit

Posted (edited)

Olivia Rodrigo released her debut album today too, so she’ll take up a lot of the Spotify Top 50 on Saturday’s update. Lil Nas X and Anne Marie & Niall Horan will also likely debut quite high too.

So don’t be too surprised if it charts quite low tomorrow (only a few hours with no playlisting for Thursday) and Saturday. I’m sure it’ll climb in to the Top 50 soon after. It’s already got much better playlist support than Confetti had during release.

Edited by tbhmatt

• #FreeBritney Activist
20 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

It’s been a while since I listened to the leak but I believe they added in some Leigh-Anne ad libs that weren’t there before. Other than that, it’s largely the same track.

I felt like the leak didn’t have the same amount of generic beats but then I’m not sure if it just isn’t as loud and I’m kind of too lazy to try to spot the differences lol

It felt like I was hearing it for the first time when I watched the video. They looked amazing. I absolutely love this. It's generic but a TOTAL BOP! Perrie's part is my favorite part of the song.

It sounds slightly more polished to me but could just be cause it's louder than the leak maybe. Either way love the song, hope it's a hit for them!

fun bop and they served in the video 

The video is amazingly beautiful and sells the song. IF Atlantic play their cards right this might actually do a little something ... it’s got potential.

It’s definitely not a musical masterpiece, but it’s excellent at being a care-free piece of pop music. And most importantly I hope the girls keep on following this creative lane - it’s the first serious drift of image in their videos and it’s a great starting point for a direction change. Samuel Douek should really be their TMS & MNEK when it comes to videos from now on.

Shows up on my Spotify home page this morning! It hasn’t been added to Hot Hits UK though, so hopefully it gets added over the next week or two. 

It’s also still #1 on iTunes which is quite impressive.

Even without Hot Hits UK, it’s still doing better in terms of playlisting than Confetti was on release.

It’s also already #109 on Apple Music which is a great start. 

Up to #85 on Apple Music already! :duca:

I didn’t think this would make any noise on the charts but I might be eating my words :rip:

I know it’s incredibly basic but it’s such a feel good bop. The post-chorus drop is just irresistible :jonny5:

There’s way too much autotune on Leigh-Anne‘s voice, it ruins the whole song for me. :doc: Jade‘s verses remain the only good part of the song. 

Feels so much better hearing this on the radio rather than the leaked version:jonny5: a true smash!