Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Pinksus

• Underdogs

• pinktennisfreak

Gabriel Florin
4 hours ago, Flicker said:

......... I smell a flop. JUST GIVE US ANOTHER M!SSUNDAZTOOD QUEEN :cries:

She's in her 40's married with two children...you know damn well she's never gonna have the mind, the feelings, the experiences, and the anger of a 22 y/o ever again :biblio:

8 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Poor Summer Rain! 

different path

Summer Rain is bound to be the next Picasso and Van Gogh and her arts will be displayed in Louvre

YAS

File this under 

Waterfall

Today's the day

Glad that this is just something they wanted to put out there and not an actual single. 

2 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

File this under 

Waterfall

Today's the day 

Bridge of Light

Glad that this is just something they wanted to put out there and not an actual single. 

Yes, Imagine if this is an actual single from her new album. The way she chooses to end her career :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Victon said:

Yes, Imagine if this is an actual single from her new album. The way she chooses to end her career :ahh:

I am worried about her future projects though. 

*-ChriZ-*
On 2/10/2021 at 1:45 AM, dfantasy said:

The way she's shoving her kids down our throats. What happened to this 

Its totally different now since Willow can obviously voice her opinion and wishes now. If she wants to sing and be a singer and obviously has the ambition and talent, its only correct of Pink to support that.

Same thing goes for Blue and Bey. Blue has voiced multiple times that she wants to do what her mommy does. 

2 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

I am worried about her future projects though. 

She'll be fine, this is probably just to support Willow for one quick lil single because willow wants to know how it feels like to be famous l

15 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

File this under 

Waterfall

Today's the day

I had a feeling it would join this club. Shame.

56 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

File this under 

Waterfall

Today's the day

I agree, but i'd say this is better than both of those songs tho (but she did get an emmy for Today's the Day)

She LITERALLY said on Twitter they were just releasing this for fun and to bring some “sunshine” to the world and y’all are ****ting on it because it’s not the bop of the century? Get a ****ing clue. :rip: I know y’all aren’t THAT stupid. 

1 hour ago, dperkins said:

She LITERALLY said on Twitter they were just releasing this for fun and to bring some “sunshine” to the world and y’all are ****ting on it because it’s not the bop of the century? Get a ****ing clue. :rip: I know y’all aren’t THAT stupid. 

this lmao. after that little video message i would've been able to forgive the most horrid song ever and from the snippet its not the case (that prestigious title goes to Hooker or Hey Why (Kill Me Sometime) anyway)