The Walking Dead: Season 11 | the final season begins 8.22

HabbGaga

cypriotpcdfan

I want to drop this so bad. This season has been the absolute pits and a huge slap in the face to all the fans of the show. But I did not invest 7 years into this to drop it just like that :jonny: I swear if the writing doesn't pick up in the 2nd half....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HabbGaga

• bearman10

• Airhead

• Kevin2803

2 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

I think they said they had a story arc up to  like season 12 in mind or something crazy didn't they? :rip: I swear to god if Carl lives that long 

I remember reading that actually. I'm here for as many seasons as possible as long as it stays high quality.

Also, i'm gonna start reading the comics and novels inbetween season 7 and 8

The comic books are all about Carl and his development in this warped world. He's expected to outlive even Rick so y'all need to get with it or move on along lol.

I'm gonna need them to get through this first few episodes because what they have in store for Carol and that guard that visited her house is pissing me off.

And the season finale death is gonna **** me up so bad, I love that character so much :weeps: 

PhreshDiamond
4 hours ago, Titan said:

I remember reading that actually. I'm here for as many seasons as possible as long as it stays high quality.

Also, i'm gonna start reading the comics and novels inbetween season 7 and 8

Yeah same, as long as its high quality drama still why shouldn't it carry on, it has the luxury of not having to rely on specific characters/actors staying in the show.

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

The comic books are all about Carl and his development in this warped world. He's expected to outlive even Rick so y'all need to get with it or move on along lol.

I'm gonna need them to get through this first few episodes because what they have in store for Carol and that guard that visited her house is pissing me off.

And the season finale death is gonna **** me up so bad, I love that character so much :weeps: 

ok well they need to age Carl up FAST and change his actor or make him more likable as a character, because honestly, the cliche moody teenager who always ignores adult advice and does his own stupid thing (which always ends up making things worse, yet still survives) is SO over done and boring at this point, not just in TWD but in general.  Also why does the actor have to whisper ever line in a breathy voice, that is not acting :rip: 

welp /end rant sorry.

17 hours ago, Wicked said:

It makes much more sense the focus has shifted to humans over walkers, they're a backdrop at this point and I prefer it that way. The show is basically answering the "what if" question and even though there's moments it's not as smart as it used to be or thinks it is I still find it all watchable lol.

Crazy how the apocalypse can change people's mentality and in the end there's always going to be some form of government to come out of it. But the comic books are still being published and I don't think the show is ending anytime soon. Whichever critic called it the new Star Trek in terms of fandom, popularity & spin-offs was correct.

/stan rant.

S6 might be my favorite season of the show to date. S7 is cool but yeah idk. Not nearly as bad as S2 though.

Cute, but they are doing it wrong.

PhreshDiamond
11 hours ago, Titan said:

Kill Carl off imo

Me when ever Carl is on screen and there is danger nearby:

tumblr_mgsrlntHlG1riqek1o1_500.gif

cypriotpcdfan

I actually started to like Carl in the last 2-3 seasons. He wasn't as obnoxious or annoying as the first few seasons. Then came this season to remind me why I wanted him DEAD in the first place. 

On 24/1/2017 at 11:54 AM, PhreshDiamond said:

Yeah same, as long as its high quality drama still why shouldn't it carry on, it has the luxury of not having to rely on specific characters/actors staying in the show.

ok well they need to age Carl up FAST and change his actor or make him more likable as a character, because honestly, the cliche moody teenager who always ignores adult advice and does his own stupid thing (which always ends up making things worse, yet still survives) is SO over done and boring at this point, not just in TWD but in general.  Also why does the actor have to whisper ever line in a breathy voice, that is not acting :rip: 

welp /end rant sorry.

What even :rip:

I agree with making him more likeable, though. He is so freaking dumb, specially going after that annoying bad ass wanna be little girl all the time.

PhreshDiamond
26 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

What even :rip:

I agree with making him more likeable, though. He is so freaking dumb, specially going after that annoying bad ass wanna be little girl all the time.

nnnn I don't mean like change the actor over night. Only if there is a time jump or something. I'm sure I read something about the actor wanting to go to college instead of renewing his contract, So it might happen tbh :rip: 

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

nnnn I don't mean like change the actor over night. Only if there is a time jump or something. I'm sure I read something about the actor wanting to go to college instead of renewing his contract, So it might happen tbh :rip: 

That would be more like it. I still like the actor, but the problem is the character. WHAT. A. MESS.

PhreshDiamond
Just now, Outlaws said:

That would be more like it. I still like the actor, but the problem is the character. WHAT. A. MESS.

yeah, honestly its one of the worst TV characters who has a main role :rip: Enid is not much better, just a cringe teenage cliche mess. All that plot with Glenn was so annoying. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 24/1/2017 at 8:01 AM, Lexiel said:

I want to know, link me. :gaycat3: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 25/1/2017 at 7:02 AM, PhreshDiamond said:

Me when ever Carl is on screen and there is danger nearby:

tumblr_mgsrlntHlG1riqek1o1_500.gif

:ahh: 

PhreshDiamond

mostly just the cast talking and no carol to be seen in any of the shots :grump:  The best bit was seeing Rick as a British man :ahh: i've never seen him speak out of character, he does such an amazing job you would never know. 

Edited by PhreshDiamond