Jump to content

The Walking Dead | Negan spin-off? | final season 8.22


HabbGaga

Recommended Posts

  • #FreeBritney Activist
15 hours ago, Badger said:

Decent episode, mainly because it didn't have N*gan in it. The car scene was lit, and they're making up for the horrid pacing of the first half. 

That scene got me really nervous. :dancehall: 

I am so glad Negan was not on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • HabbGaga

    545

  • bearman10

    155

  • Airhead

    85

  • Kevin2803

    68

Why did Rick smile at the end of the episode? They might be future allies but he doesn't even know them so I don't get it.

 

I didn't get a single thing about the Gabriel/boat thing.

Edited by Squall
Link to post
Share on other sites
cypriotpcdfan

And the decline continues :deadbanana2: They are trying too hard to turn this into a fantasy show. TWD has always been a realistic show, even if it was about a zombie apocalypse. 

 

And they are trying to turn this into Game Of Thrones or something. With all these new 'colonies' or whatever. We have been introduced to 6-7 new communities in less than 3-4 episodes :deadbanana2: Where were they all this time? :deadbanana2: 

 

If it weren't for the great cast and the loyal fan base, this show would CRUMBLE. 

Edited by cypriotpcdfan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Close to 12M for the mid-season premiere.  The episode was okay, so that's a great number for it but hoping this half of the season picks up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
cypriotpcdfan
3 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Close to 12M for the mid-season premiere.  The episode was okay, so that's a great number for it but hoping this half of the season picks up. 

I can already tell you It won't. The only episode worthy for the season will be the finale when the fight's gonna happen. The writing is truly atrocious in these last episodes.

been there, done that. We already know what's gonna happen. Pointless conversations and character-centric episodes that make no sense and bore us to death, Carol continuing to not want to kill. Until the finale where Carol miraculasly has an epiphany and starts blowing things up. And we all proceed to tweet and comment #InCarolWeTrust.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I can already tell you It won't. The only episode worthy for the season will be the finale when the fight's gonna happen. The writing is truly atrocious in these last episodes.

been there, done that. We already know what's gonna happen. Pointless conversations and character-centric episodes that make no sense and bore us to death, Carol continuing to not want to kill. Until the finale where Carol miraculasly has an epiphany and starts blowing things up. And we all proceed to tweet and comment #InCarolWeTrust.

You havent even seen it yet so shut up and wait

Link to post
Share on other sites
cypriotpcdfan
4 hours ago, Ares said:

Can we get to the next arc already. It's much better than this and I'm tired of Negan.

 

I'm totally lost about Gabriel.

Right? And what boat? I don't remember anything about a boat? This messy writing

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Right? And what boat? I don't remember anything about a boat? This messy writing

Rick and Matt(?) went to a boat a few episodes back

Link to post
Share on other sites
cypriotpcdfan
7 minutes ago, Badger said:

Rick and Matt(?) went to a boat a few episodes back

really? :jonny: I have no memory of that. Well how can I? With the way they progress with a season. I

Link to post
Share on other sites

what? lol the small boat where they took all these guns and found the u think u won but u will loose letter.

 

The smile at the end was because he obviously think he found what he needed....an army.

I liked this episode....the scene with the cars was goooood

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
On 13/02/2017 at 2:48 PM, Inception said:

The show really works best when (most of) the group is together. This was my favorite episode of the season so far, and that highway sequence was great.

 

Now if only every episode could have this type of pacing.

 

YASSS this!! The group together was great, although when they were doing the Dynamite I wish rick wasn't in the middle for the whole thing, like his plot armour automatically took the danger out of that.

 

On 14/02/2017 at 2:14 PM, abrahamjmr said:

Me too. It's his ****ing fault. 

He is so annoying. 

When Rick was talking to Ezekiel and he still said it should be another way to work out things with the Saviors. GOD.

 

drag him

 

 

M3PaVEi.gif

 

 

On 14/02/2017 at 2:16 PM, Squall said:

Why did Rick smile at the end of the episode? They might be future allies but he doesn't even know them so I don't get it.

 

I didn't get a single thing about the Gabriel/boat thing.

On 15/02/2017 at 2:05 PM, Joster said:

what? lol the small boat where they took all these guns and found the u think u won but u will loose letter.

 

The smile at the end was because he obviously think he found what he needed....an army.

I liked this episode....the scene with the cars was goooood

 

I thought maybe because he recognised whoever was in the mask? (assuming they took it off)  I can't think of anyone apart from Carol though and its obviously not her.

 

Maybe its Andrea or Beth :ahh::ahh::ahh:

 

On 15/02/2017 at 0:50 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

Right? And what boat? I don't remember anything about a boat? This messy writing

girl, you clearly don't enjoy the show or even really pay that much attention to it :jonny: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

I thought maybe because he recognised whoever was in the mask? (assuming they took it off)  I can't think of anyone apart from Carol though and its obviously not her.

 

Maybe its Andrea or Beth :ahh::ahh::ahh:

 

can't be...cuz he smiles and look at all of them...not a single person....cuz i though that at the beginning also...like Gabriel took his mask and revealed his dark side....but no. :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
9 hours ago, Joster said:

can't be...cuz he smiles and look at all of them...not a single person....cuz i though that at the beginning also...like Gabriel took his mask and revealed his dark side....but no. :jonny:

:ahh:  imagine if it was Gabriel :ahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
27 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

wooo chile the Caryl feels next episode 

Lead me to feel them. :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Unforgiving
On ١٧‏/٥‏/١٤٣٨ هـ at 5:16 PM, Squall said:

Why did Rick smile at the end of the episode?

He found what he was looking for; an army with weapons. He still needs more though, maybe King ezekiiel will change his mind.

________________

 

Anyways, did y'all see that fan theory about Carl being an old man who's telling the whole story?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
10 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

He found what he was looking for; an army with weapons. He still needs more though, maybe King ezekiiel will change his mind.

________________

 

Anyways, did y'all see that fan theory about Carl being an old man who's telling the whole story?

 

god please no, that means he survives to the end and his character is nowhere near likable enough for an ending like that

 

tumblr_o7cslxGvlm1sfyxf8o2_250.thumb.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The second half of the season is already far better than the first one. The walkers didn't seem to be a real threat anymore for a long time now, but the scene with Rick in this episode was really scary. And even If i want to see Carol fight again, i loved that Daryl didn't tell her about Glenn and Abraham. That's how much he cares about her. :'(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they about to kill Carol? I find the lines Daryl said to Richard to be foreshadowing of Carols/Richards death or a storyline revolving around this. Hopefully Carol comes out alive, but one of them is dying and if it's Carol I'll really have no reason to watch this show anymore.

 

Daryl said to Beth back in season 5 that she wasn't going to see her sister again. It ended up being true. So my hope here is that Daryl kills Richard to save Carol.

 

This was probably the 2nd best episode of the season after the Tara centric episode. It was interesting partly because I felt like what we saw something new, but in truth I watch TWD for the realism (which sounds ridiculous considering it's technically a show about zombies) but I've always been attracted to apocalyptic worlds that are ultimately about a human connection. The Last of Us, The Road and The Walking Dead. But lately with the Kingdom, the tiger, now these garbage people it's really starting to feel like I'm watching a fantasy world (which again sounds stupid, but the fantasy wasn't what I liked about the show) If they had of done all of this overtime it may have been easier to digest as I get they must honour the comics, but it being thrown at us so quickly I just don't even know how to feel about the show anymore.

 

The leader of the garbage people is probably the most interesting character leader we've been introduced to? But I'd also like to see the women Tara ran into again.

 

Please get rid of Negan because he is dragging this show down so much, I mean they probs won't kill Negan because of the comics, but I'm guessing Rick talking to Gabrielle about enemies becoming friends is what will inevitably happen here, but Jeffery Dean Morgan/Negan (not sure if it's the actor or the role, I've never read the comic, but people always hyped Negan when they talked about the comics, but it's not exciting to me watching it whatsoever, it's so jarring for me) 

 

Please bring Ezekiel back down to earth or get rid of him. Give Jesus a background story, and start calling him by his real name. Kill Rosita, Sasha, Morgan (or at least decide where you are going to take these characters, and don't drag it out because it's really not interesting whatsoever) and keep the group together, and for the LOVE of god DO NOT KILL CAROL because Melissa McBride's acting literally holds this show together.

 

Honestly a time jump for season 8 could be really interesting. But I just need something for this show to go in a completely different direction, this show has actually been amazing at doing so in the past, if you look back at season 1 to what the show has become it's a completely different show, and in some aspects it's great, as I really enjoyed it's evolution from season 1 to season 6 even in it's low points it seemingly came back swinging, but season 7 needs to turn around asap.

 

The only thing I'll give season 7 is the fact that they've tried something completely new, its arguable that seasons 1 through 6 repeated a similar format. The group found a safe place, something terrible happened, people died and then the group had to move on. But seasons 1 to 6 worked for what they were, and yes season 7 is going into new territories but it's really just not transitioning well to television.

 

I've ranted long enough, I literally just came here to say they better not kill Carol, but I just love this show to much to see it self-destruct. Hopefully the creators see the fans reactions to this season and improve it for season 8.

Edited by HabbGaga
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...