Jump to content

The Walking Dead | Negan spin-off? | final season 8.22


HabbGaga

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • HabbGaga

    545

  • bearman10

    155

  • Airhead

    85

  • Kevin2803

    68

The fact that according to The Spoiling Dead Fans:

Spoiler

Sasha is the main character that is going to die in the season finale

has me shook. I can't believe it. 

5NTY5YK.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

This season is the worst one yet, but nostalgia will make me watch the whole show till it ends.

Literally nothing of relevance happened, and Carol only appeared in two episodes I believe. Awful first half of the season, let's hope it picks up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Punisher said:

The fact that according to The Spoiling Dead Fans:

  Reveal hidden contents

Sasha is the main character that is going to die in the season finale

has me shook. I can't believe it. 

5NTY5YK.gif

 
Spoiler

Good she's kinda annoying

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished 1-6 in a month and was SO impressed but god damn season 7 is ****ing boring so far. I can tell it's going to end in an all out war type scenario with Alexandria/Hilltop/Kingdom survivors vs the Saviors. They're lucky the protagonists are so likeable because i'd stop watching otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond

the decline of the fans on ATRL is real :rip: barely any posts when this was one of the biggest threads, I wonder if that is reflected in viewers

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

the decline of the fans on ATRL is real :rip: barely any posts when this was one of the biggest threads, I wonder if that is reflected in viewers

They made a huge mistake of starting the season off with such a huge moment that anything after is going to be seen as subpar and so far it's been a snooze. I think it got too real and gross for casual viewers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
Just now, Titan said:

They made a huge mistake of starting the season off with such a huge moment that anything after is going to be seen as subpar and so far it's been a snooze. I think it got too real and gross for casual viewers. 

I don't think the show works when its lots of self contained stories with B characters, Like I can hardly remember any of the episodes that didn't focus on Daryl, Carol, Rick, Michonne and Maggie from this season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

I don't think the show works when its lots of self contained stories with B characters, Like I can hardly remember any of the episodes that didn't focus on Daryl, Carol, Rick, Michonne and Maggie from this season. 

I can appreciate the effort to develop the characters but I honestly hope that the season ends in a huge blood bath where the main cast incl. Rick, Darryl, Maggie, Carol, Michonne, Morgan, Carl and maybe Sasha are the only to survive and then the supporting characters are reset for season 8.

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
Just now, Titan said:

I can appreciate the effort to develop the characters but I honestly hope that the season ends in a huge blood bath where the main cast incl. Rick, Darryl, Maggie, Carol, Michonne, Morgan, Carl and maybe Sasha are the only to survive and then the supporting characters are reset for season 8.

The thing is we lost 2, A characters already this season, Assuming another goes at the end (they wouldn't dare cliff-hang it again) we are going to need some of those supporting characters to become regular A characters that people care about, or the show will lose its pull :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/1/2017 at 4:35 AM, Punisher said:

The fact that according to The Spoiling Dead Fans:

  Reveal hidden contents

Sasha is the main character that is going to die in the season finale

has me shook. I can't believe it. 

5NTY5YK.gif

She's extremely annoying anyway, so I'm here for it (I've been since forever).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they started filming for season 8 yet?

 

EDIT: Oh I just saw that it films from May to November each year. I expect that AMC will take some of the complaints for this season into consideration

Edited by Titan
Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
1 minute ago, Titan said:

Just finished the mid season finale and I really liked it. Glad its on the right track now.

finale is definitely a great episode! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gerardsuxx said:

This season was trash ugh. 8 season better be something different, like I'm not scared of the walkers anymore lol 

The season isn't over yet...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond

The thing is with the walkers is that they are very slow and haven't mutated or evolved in any way (not saying I want them to, it would be a hot mess if done wrong). So they have become more of a minor inconvenience as the characters deal with the human villains. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It makes much more sense the focus has shifted to humans over walkers, they're a backdrop at this point and I prefer it that way. The show is basically answering the "what if" question and even though there's moments it's not as smart as it used to be or thinks it is I still find it all watchable lol.

 

Crazy how the apocalypse can change people's mentality and in the end there's always going to be some form of government to come out of it. But the comic books are still being published and I don't think the show is ending anytime soon. Whichever critic called it the new Star Trek in terms of fandom, popularity & spin-offs was correct.

 

/stan rant.

 

S6 might be my favorite season of the show to date. S7 is cool but yeah idk. Not nearly as bad as S2 though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
Just now, Wicked said:

It makes much more sense the focus has shifted to humans over walkers, they're a backdrop at this point and I prefer it that way. The show is basically answering the "what if" question and even though there's moments it's not as smart as it used to be or thinks it is I still find it all watchable lol.

 

Crazy how the apocalypse can change people's mentality and in the end there's always going to be some form of government to come out of it. But the comic books are still being published and I don't think the show is ending anytime soon. Whichever critic called it the new Star Trek in terms of fandom, popularity & spin-offs was correct.

 

/stan rant.

 

S6 might be my favorite season of the show to date. S7 is cool but yeah idk. Not nearly as bad as S2 though.

 

I think they said they had a story arc up to  like season 12 in mind or something crazy didn't they? :rip: I swear to god if Carl lives that long 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...