HabbGaga

The Walking Dead | Ending in 2022 (Maggie returns October 4)

Chileno

The only reason i'm still watching this show is because of Carol, so i'm glad it's ending and i can keep following ha story somewhere else where the focus is on her.

58cefbded91cceb5f2b8275615b18e72446825c5

Gesamtkunstwerk

Oh wow @ them ending it !

It should have ended a long ass time ago, but I thought it would go on for many more seasons. 9 and 10 isn't too bad, but tbh they clearly struggle to go somewhere with the story, without repeating former plotlines yet again.

Also they've introduced A LOT of characters in the latter half of the series and most of them are hard to care for, so it's probably better they clean the slate with the spin-off with Daryl and Carol.

ainadalkaz

of course the show's ending just when I was getting back into it :dies:

the schedule sounds a mess but I will be watching every spin off anyway (or at least I will give each one a chance)

HabbGaga
10 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

they clearly struggle to go somewhere with the story, without repeating former plotlines yet again.

Also they've introduced A LOT of characters in the latter half of the series and most of them are hard to care for, so it's probably better they clean the slate with the spin-off with Daryl and Carol.

They're just following the comics.

I'm loving the main show rn. I feel like the story is building to a really cool place, and ofc Carol and Daryl.. but I kinda agree, I'm never going to care as much about these other characters as much as I care about Carol, Daryl, Michonne, Rick so once this next storyline comes to an end, it kinda makes sense to end the show there and have Daryl and Carol, the fan favourites go off and do their own thing.. I really like Judith and Negan tho so it'll suck to see their stories end with the main show but maybe they'll pop up somewhere else in the future.

bearman10
7 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

They're just following the comics.

I'm loving the main show rn. I feel like the story is building to a really cool place, and ofc Carol and Daryl.. but I kinda agree, I'm never going to care as much about these other characters as much as I care about Carol, Daryl, Michonne, Rick so once this next storyline comes to an end, it kinda makes sense to end the show there and have Daryl and Carol, the fan favourites go off and do their own thing.. I really like Judith and Negan tho so it'll suck to see their stories end with the main show but maybe they'll pop up somewhere else in the future.

preach..... season 9 and 10 really made me fall back in love with the show and i have faith angela will serve quality for the final 24 episodes (plus the 6 additional season 10 eps). IM with you regarding  judith and Negan but im ok letting them go . tbh tho i cant imagine daryl and carol "run away " together and leave the group after this war concludes. especially when/if daryl finds out rick is alive. 

ConceptD
16 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

OHhhh ****

@HabbGaga @Lexiel @ConceptD @Airhead @TyYoshi @TalkThatRihanna @znake @Chileno & anyone else i forgot.

they better deliverrrrrr :jonny6:

Omg I really hope it's good after waiting all this time. The way this entire season has built up to it with the whisperers and the common wealth etc need to end in a huge bang. 

bearman10
4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Omg I really hope it's good after waiting all this time. The way this entire season has built up to it with the whisperers and the common wealth etc need to end in a huge bang. 

agree and I'm expecting the VFX to be top notch sense they had MONTHS to figure their sh*t out. 

Airhead

I WANT IT NOW :duca:

Desire

Omg it's finally ending :eek: I haven't watched in so long. Maybe I should get back into it 

Chileno

OMGG I'M READY :wap: 

HabbGaga
8 hours ago, Desire said:

Omg it's finally ending :eek: I haven't watched in so long. Maybe I should get back into it 

You should! It's gotten so good. They aren't dragging things out anymore.

Desire
9 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

You should! It's gotten so good. They aren't dragging things out anymore.

That's good to know. It was def one of the main reasons I stopped watching 

bearman10

im waiting for Brandon Davis's review ....and kirsten acuna. ....but damn this episodes seems universally liked....

also in other news Lauren Cohan confirmed she is in georgia currently awaiting production on the 6 additional episodes. so she will be apart of that! 

Lexiel

So so so happy to see Maggie back. Hope she ends up marrying Negan tbh. 

HabbGaga
13 hours ago, bearman10 said:

im waiting for Brandon Davis's review ....and kirsten acuna. ....but damn this episodes seems universally liked....

also in other news Lauren Cohan confirmed she is in georgia currently awaiting production on the 6 additional episodes. so she will be apart of that! 

She's already in Georgia so filming must begin soon :duca:

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I-

bearman10
15 hours ago, Lexiel said:

stop it! (their sex would be IMMACULATE though....that anger and tension. WOW) 

Lexiel

LMAO Negan raising Glenn's son would set the fandom on absolute FIRE.

VelvetCrush
On 9/15/2020 at 6:40 PM, Lexiel said:

this sent me omg :ahh:

yeah I'm glad they'll actually end it kinda at the same point as the comics and not strech it out. Excited for the finale :party:

HabbGaga

EiDRfdCUcAApCbI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I feel like I know exactly whats happening in this Carol picture

Here is the emoji reaction to 10x16

Spoiler

I think the reviewers are once again over hyping things.

After reading this review

I'm worried no major deaths from our side will happen, and 

Spoiler

Gabe won't get his comic death which will be very disappointing to me.