• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

• Renan90

• Ger

QueenofCopyPaste

Rooting for Cardi :duca:

20 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Rooting for Cardi :duca:

Right! But with non existent airplay (even with the deal it will not change much...) and with spotify numbers being nothing special, I really think it’s between the other too, where Abel most likely pulling the win, but Cardi is a lock for #3, but don’t think that it’ll be higher!! Although I would be happy for all three since they deserve it!

I just now read about Morgan Wallen. I guess we will see what his songs do on this & next week's charts. Maybe he & the [Dixie] Chicks can collaborate lol.

Rooting for Cardi B’s “Up” debuts at #1.

My prediction: 

1 - Up

2 - Blinding Lights

3 - Drivers License

4 - Save Your Tears

Edited by Capruni

7 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Love that Save Your Tears is smashing like this. It is a nice, petty reminder that The Grammys got it completely wrong yet again, and also to the people who said After Hours was only going to be known for Blinding Lights.  

It’s a shame BL is still so huge (and honestly so iconic) because SYT deserves to shine alone and go #1.

Ariana two simultaneous top 10 hits for 3rd consecutive week? Oh wow oh wow. :WAP:

13. What You Know Bout Love (+6)

18. Streets (+7)

23. you broke me first (+4)

25. my ex's best friend (+9)

27. You're Mines Still (+5)

40. hole in the bottle (+2)

43. Cry Baby (+11)

51. Damage (+1)

61. Golden (+4)

64. Monsters (+5)

82. GIRL LIKE ME (+3)

7 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Hole in the bottle becomes Kelsea’s second Top 40 hit :clap3:

ties maren (as lead artist).

I'm really impressed with the longevity Drivers License is displaying thus far :clap3: it's a great song, I love seeing pure pop songs by women spend multiple weeks at number 1 at this point

that being said, Save Your Tears deserves a shot at number 1 soon too!

Thrilled Dua got 2 weeks at #5! Solid Top 5 HIT. Several weeks in the top 10 now too. Basically, if BL was just gone from the top 5 & as it should've been (& if they showed up stronger w/ airplay and at least an iTunes discount) L almost no doubt would've gone top 3. Top 2 maybe higher if released during the summer right after DSN and a huge ruthless push.

But...at least Drake (followed by Adele and who knows who else) were highly expected to drop something by now (also if Taylor had more longevity w/ all her song and albums) would've also prob. blocked her. Would've bet Drake to be the one before Olivia! lol A roller Euro disco song by a white female Brit going top 5 (for 2 weeks now) in the US exceeded imo. Matched her UK, NZ and almost AUS, Ireland peaks!  

If Billboard dont stop trolling with Damage:deadbanana2:

"Lonely" is probably not going Top 10 at this point, unless album release soon.

Hot 100 next week will probably look like this: 

1. UP (due to website sales) 

2. drivers license 

3. Blinding Lights 

4. Mood

5. Save Your Tears 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, brianc33710 said:

I just now read about Morgan Wallen. I guess we will see what his songs do on this & next week's charts. Maybe he & the [Dixie] Chicks can collaborate lol.

There’s a VERY big difference between what The Dixie Chicks’ careers got ruined over and Morgan Wallen’s. For example, The Dixie Chicks didn’t have people rallying to their defense and keeping their album at number one - they were repudiated by radio and country fans alike over a position that was the morally correct one to take. Morgan Wallen... said a racial slur on video, and country radio is dropping him because of their being embarrassed and not wanting to live up to the stereotype surrounding their culture being willing to accept and embrace casual racism. While in contrast, the fans are embracing him more fervently. Whether it’s because they themselves are racist or they’re acting out of a rejection of cancel culture, I don’t know the answer.  But that said, I highly doubt that Natalie Maines will be doing a duet with Wallen at any point ever.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:52 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

There’s a VERY big difference between what The Dixie Chicks’ careers got ruined over and Morgan Wallen’s. For example, The Dixie Chicks didn’t have people rallying to their defense and keeping their album at number one - they were repudiated by radio and country fans alike over a position that was the morally correct one to take. Morgan Wallen... said a racial slur on video, and country radio is dropping him because of their being embarrassed and not wanting to live up to the stereotype surrounding their culture being willing to accept and embrace casual racism. While in contrast, the fans are embracing him more fervently. Whether it’s because they themselves are racist or they’re acting out of a rejection of cancel culture, I don’t know the answer.  But that said, I highly doubt that Natalie Maines will be doing a duet with Wallen at any point ever.

My overall point was that both artists made comments on camera that's lead to them being blacklisted at radio. With the Dixie Chicks, Landslide had crossed over & actually reached the top 10 on the H 100, the Sheryl Crow remix got to #1 AC, #2 HAC #12 T40. But, CHR, AC & HAC dropped them within a week of Country radio banning Traveling Soldier. The Chicks actually had a brief boost from their devoted fans & those who agreed with what was said. But that lasted a month at most. So Wallen's surge probably won't last long either. 

that's like donald saying "BOTH SIDES" but ok 

...anywho, here for asian queen olivia staying on top

On 2/10/2021 at 8:06 PM, Ger-55 said:

"Lonely" is probably not going Top 10 at this point, unless album release soon.

Makes me sad because I like it better than Holy, but it did pretty well especially since Bieber had Holy and Monster (which flopped but at the time it's competing as well) and Anyone being pushed.

Save Your Tears better go top three at some point!

Do we have any early predictions yet? I want to see BL at #1 lol. That would be insane 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Brando said:

Do we have any early predictions yet? I want to see BL at #1 lol. That would be insane 

QueenofCopyPaste

1. UP - 331

2. Drivers License - 325

3. Blinding Lights - 307

:jonny5:

22 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

1. UP - 331

2. Drivers License - 325

3. Blinding Lights - 307

:jonny5:

:duca: :duca: :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.