• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• dantemarquis

• redsing707

• Indie Go Mind

Looks like she has new PR team too!

Their roster has Gal Gadot, Mariah Carey, Sydney Sweeney, Jharrel Jerome...this next era is gonna be dope af

1 hour ago, dantemarquis said:

Their roster has Gal Gadot, Mariah Carey, Sydney Sweeney, Jharrel Jerome...this next era is gonna be dope af

Queen getting a third second chance :jonny6: shes going to stomp on the girls necks soon I can feel it

5 hours ago, dantemarquis said:

Are we sure its her new PR team or is it just for this release? I would love for her to get a new Team and possibly get a higher celebrity status.

53 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Are we sure its her new PR team or is it just for this release? I would love for her to get a new Team and possibly get a higher celebrity status.

Why would she have a PR team for a cover for espn ep? If that was the case they would be for the project not Tinashe. That is her PR team they following her in social media. Why does that matter anyway?

6 hours ago, dantemarquis said:

Why does that matter? What does it do to her career?

They booked Tobe (another artist on the ep) a jimmy kimmel slot (first tv spot of his career). :duca:I wonder who and what they will book her for :duca::duca::duca:

Grammys? :duca:

Edited by nuclear
21 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

The People Magazine list is about Tinashe as a whole, not the ESPN thing. So it seems like that's her new PR team. 

Edited by dantemarquis