• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• ReverseWarholian

• rihannabiggestfan

• its_britney_bitch

Horizon Flame
16 hours ago, Toxicity. said:

The tank door wasn’t shut. The man who found her said it was open. That was miscommunication on the police’s part saying they found it closed. 

Furthermore, a guy on YouTube went to the hotel, and showed how easy it was to get to the tanks and that the tops weren’t on. This is a tragic case of a mentally ill woman having a psychotic break. I feel so bad for her family and friends. They have to hate how people keep exploiting her. 

Gossip_Boy
3 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Furthermore, a guy on YouTube went to the hotel, and showed how easy it was to get to the tanks and that the tops weren’t on. This is a tragic case of a mentally ill woman having a psychotic break. I feel so bad for her family and friends. They have to hate how people keep exploiting her. 

Her family has come to terms with the whole situation which is probably why they didn’t want to appear here (I can’t imagine they weren’t asked). Imagine how awful must be for them to constantly have to relieve Elisa’s death because some internet weirdos want to play detective and make something that isn’t there. 

There’s SO many creepy unsolved cases that are actual murder cases. I have no idea why people are so hung up on this one.

chris1991

I remember being fascinated with her case! At the time it happened the elevator clip was quite creepy! 

Pretty clear that she was suffering from some heavy mental illness problems. I wonder while her family allowed her to travel in her own if her condition was that serious. No putting any guilt on them just curious.

its_britney_bitch

Even if it’s not a conspiracy, the LAM-ELISA test, The Last Bookstore, Dark Water, it all feels like one big glitch in the matrix

bearman10

holy sh*t this was fascinating . idk how my ass never heard of this case? maybe cuz it happened while i was in high school and didn't give a **** bout anything but me and what was going on in my world but still. my jaw dropped when they brought up LAM-ELISA test and the Deep Water movie coincidence. the manager was SOOOOO suspect she know ssh*t

Underclass King

I couldn’t even get halfway through the first episode. I already was feeling iffy about it since her family wasn’t involved, but the whole “the hotel has bad energy!!1!” shtick was just... I’m really glad too that I didn’t go through with this docu-series, as I’ve heard that half of it is devoted to internet sleuths, which just makes this seem even more exploitive.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This was a chore to sit through. The web sleuths taking up most of the documentary ruined it, especially the one creep who went as far as visiting her grave. I really did not like how those losers were acting like they were so connected to her. The former manager of the hotel came across very suspicious and I genuinely want to know more of her backstory because you’ve got to wonder what kind of person willingly works at a place like that for 10 years. The parallels between the Dark Water movie and Elisa were very creepy along with 53 seconds of the video being edited and the random foot outside of the elevator. It’s very possible that this was just a case of a mentally ill woman having a psychotic break, but then I think about climbing up those stairs and just think...how do you even do that and not psych yourself out? All in all, it was a weird watch. I wish they would’ve focused on more of the horror stories from the hotel instead of stretching out this one particular story. Them completely glazing over the fact that they housed a serial killer and no one batted an eye for the longest time was just...unsettling. 

Gossip_Boy
19 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This was a chore to sit through. The web sleuths taking up most of the documentary ruined it, especially the one creep who went as far as visiting her grave. I really did not like how those losers were acting like they were so connected to her. The former manager of the hotel came across very suspicious and I genuinely want to know more of her backstory because you’ve got to wonder what kind of person willingly works at a place like that for 10 years. The parallels between the Dark Water movie and Elisa were very creepy along with 53 seconds of the video being edited and the random foot outside of the elevator. It’s very possible that this was just a case of a mentally ill woman having a psychotic break, but then I think about climbing up those stairs and just think...how do you even do that and not psych yourself out? All in all, it was a weird watch. I wish they would’ve focused on more of the horror stories from the hotel instead of stretching out this one particular story. Them completely glazing over the fact that they housed a serial killer and no one batted an eye for the longest time was just...unsettling. 

That’s what I was thinking. I would love a docuseries on the hotel itself. There’s some pretty ****ed up things that have happened over the years. From suicides, to murders, to the connection to 2 infamous serial killers and Elizabeth Short aka Black Dahlia. It would be far more interesting.

GotMyBlueprint
On 2/2/2021 at 11:24 PM, HausOfGerard said:

There was no way she would have been able to get up to the water tank by herself. Someone would have been there to help her get in, or they killed her.

the people at the hotel found out, sealed the tank to pretend nothing happened, case closed 

Beyonnaise

The Morbid guy made this a joke :skull:  It should have been a two hour movie.

It made all true crime YouTube look like complete morons (which many are).

glad I read this thread first and now I don't have to waste four hours of my life on this  :cm:  time to leave this poor girl alone

the way all these netflix crime specials spend half of these episodes interviewing "web sleuths" as if they're real investigators and not clueless bored people wanting more subscribers... what a drag

would have liked to learn more about elisa and the specifics of the case itself, not clips of poorly lit youtubers from different angles throwing their hands up and saying "this doesn't add up!!!"

One of the policeman said in the final episode that they still have the unedited video showing Elisa inside the elevator, maybe it could be obtained through a FOIA request or something, I don't get why they don't want people to know what time/day the images were recorded.

This documentary was such a drag. It was promoted a creepy hotel with 'paranormal' occurrences so I thought it was going to in depth about the history of the hotel and not just one case. Poor Lisa, she seemed to be such a kind soul. 

4 hours ago, PeterPan said:

One of the policeman said in the final episode that they still have the unedited video showing Elisa inside the elevator, maybe it could be obtained through a FOIA request or something, I don't get why they don't want people to know what time/day the images were recorded.

That's exactly what I thought, it's so weird they released the "key" part of the video and they still don't want to release the unedited version, makes no sense :skull:

X~MoviePoP

yall doing the most. the show talked about paranormal stuff, past murders and killers ect. it was really informative. I never knew half this stuff before watching this doc.