• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, Talk of the Charts said:

Chart will be revealed tomorrow morning. There will be no reveals today because of President's Day.

:WAP:

41 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

if this is without CD sales, i think we got that #1! :clap3:

I read on Pulse that she only sold 3k CDs. But it has to be more than that  :rip: 

Just now, Green said:

I read on Pulse that she only sold 3k CDs. But it has to be more than that  :rip: 

I just read that as well and I don't know where they got that number from. :skull:

• #FreeBritney Activist
16 minutes ago, Green said:

who's the source of that?
3k so you mean to tell me they sold out (it was greyed out) for one version of the song for 3k.

I doubt that.

what did WAP CD sales (not vinyls) do? or what did all her website sales for week 1 (vinyls/cd's cassettes do)

if she did 1/4 or 1/2 of those numbers with Up then that might be a good thing.

It's hard to read Cardi.

Either cardi's messages are because she knows she got the #1 or it's because she knows she doesn't and is just happy she got top 3 solo again.

I wonder if that Britney meme was done before or after she got news of the website sales...it was shady to her fans saying this weekend is going to be stressful that we'd need a cig break or something.

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I just read that as well and I don't know where they got that number from. :skull:

I think it's because Talk Of The Charts predicted 34k overall sales yesterday (31k digital + 3k physical CD)

Imagen

Imagen

Talk of the Charts

Correct. 34k is not the total amount because its only digital sales and excludes physical sales (CD's).

If Up gets at least 10k CD sales then it will likely be #1. Otherwise it's likely #2.

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 minutes ago, Talk of the Charts said:

Correct. 34k is not the total amount because its only digital sales and excludes physical sales (CD's).

If Up gets at least 10k CD sales then it will likely be #1. Otherwise it's likely #2.

Well #1 or #2 it's amazing she did 34k in just pure sales.

I'd be shocked if she couldn't pull 10k physical sales between website sales.

There was a rumor that she cleared close to 20k in preorders but that's just based off a fan account. No verification.

QueenofCopyPaste
7 minutes ago, Green said:

TOTC predicted yesterday only 3k CD sales. If that's true she will debut at #2 because 37k is not enough to beat Olivia

TOTC has no source for the CD sales. That's only a prediction 

QueenofCopyPaste
11 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Well #1 or #2 it's amazing she did 34k in just pure sales.

I'd be shocked if she couldn't pull 10k physical sales between website sales.

There was a rumor that she cleared close to 20k in preorders but that's just based off a fan account. No verification.

34k is only DIGITAL sales. 

QueenofCopyPaste
22 minutes ago, Talk of the Charts said:

I think at least 15k sales for the CD and physicals. But this is just my predictions

QueenofCopyPaste

Digital Sales

1. Up 34k

2. Blinding Lights 30k

4. Drivers License 16k

Cardi fended off The Weekend's pointless last hour discount ddd

37 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Digital Sales

1. Up 34k

2. Blinding Lights 30k

4. Drivers License 16k

Cardi fended off The Weekend's pointless last hour discount ddd

It was only 2 hours. He obviously wasn't going to sell that much in that time :skull: 

Badboidami
2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

2 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

if this is without CD sales, i think we got that #1! :clap3:

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Yeah, IF this is without the sales. Where is @Badboidami

This is without website sales. I think that 3k figure is a little bit underestimated. However, for comparison, Ariana did 3.3k CDs with positions single first week and 31k overall activity. We don't know until tomorrow I guess. :emofish:

Badboidami
40 minutes ago, Green said:

It was only 2 hours. He obviously wasn't going to sell that much in that time :skull: 

Actually, it was about 4 hours. However, who tf wants a signed digital single. :ahh:

Edited by Badboidami
2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

This is without website sales. I think that 3k figure is a little bit underestimated. However, for comparison, Ariana did 3.3k CDs with positions single first week and 31k overall activity. We don't know until tomorrow I guess. :emofish:

Woah..

Ari only did 3.3k? :eek:

don't be shocked if she doesn't get it yall. She still secured ANOTHER QUALITY TOP. SMASH. I'm so proud of her. Back when Washpoppin was my obsession I NEVER would've thought she would be #ThatGirl. Swear I thought she'd have a Remy or Khia type career. Maybe one or two big features and a top 20 rap chart hit. But BELCALIS has blown me away. Artistically and statistically.  :weeps:

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I think at least 15k sales for the CD and physicals. But this is just my predictions

Well I just checked and apparently WAP did 90k digital sales + 35k CD/VInly/Cassettes

If Up does half or even a little over a 1/4 then I could see a 10k there

18 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

How many versions did Ariana have? Didn't her numbers end up low anyway due to the election week release date

Didn't cardi have like 3 or 4 versions of her song?

11 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Woah..

Ari only did 3.3k? :eek:

don't be shocked if she doesn't get it yall. She still secured ANOTHER QUALITY TOP. SMASH. I'm so proud of her. Back when Washpoppin was my obsession I NEVER would've thought she would be #ThatGirl. Swear I thought she'd have a Remy or Khia type career. Maybe one or two big features and a top 20 rap chart hit. But BELCALIS has blown me away. Artistically and statistically.  :weeps:

WAP did 35k.

Ariana's song came out during election week

If WAP did 35k website sales, I could imagine UP doing 10-20k at least.

WAP had so much hype and UP had hype but not nearly as much.

I feel like if Atlantic/Cardi didn't get the numbers they wanted for website sales she wouldn't have thank her stans for the pre order and 1st day sales. 

Also, there was no reason to remove the CD's on Monday when they could have just extended it all the way through Thursday and made it a limited 1st week CD release thing.

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Well I just checked and apparently WAP did 90k digital sales + 35k CD/VInly/Cassettes

If Up does half or even a little over a 1/4 then I could see a 10k there

How many versions did Ariana have? Didn't her numbers end up low anyway due to the election week release date

Didn't cardi have like 3 or 4 versions of her song?

WAP did 35k.

Ariana's song came out during election week

If WAP did 35k website sales, I could imagine UP doing 10-20k at least.

WAP had so much hype and UP had hype but not nearly as much.

I feel like if Atlantic/Cardi didn't get the numbers they wanted for website sales she wouldn't have thank her stans for the pre order and 1st day sales. 

Also, there was no reason to remove the CD's on Monday when they could have just extended it all the way through Thursday and made it a limited 1st week CD release thing.

They planned it ahead to a T. The cds soldout...Im thinking it was only like 5k they stocked for the "Kylie effect" (stock less so they sell out quicker). It's an effective strategy that pushes insta sales and it worked. I'm just so proud of them and her tweet pretty much confirmed it...Atlantic already know who's #1 tommorow. If they have the female rapper with the most solo and overall #1Hits they are gonna show OUT tommorow. Remember when Bodak went #1 they threw a damn parry and had a whole press conference :lmao:

I just hope the pressure to constantly go #1 and followup with an album as artistic and commerical as IOP isn't getting to her. She's doing alot of vacationing and leisure stuff lately....I have a feeling they don't even have a rollout planned or anything yet. I can see UP being the real lead and WAP was a stand alone single much like 45Seconds or BBHMM....nobody expected it to break every chart record in existence.