Cardi B - "UP"

Badboidami

• #FreeBritney Activist
slw84
49 minutes ago, theweekend said:

BDS chart is actually different than Mediabase, but I think Pop Smoke went recurrent so it jumped to #20

I still like the idea to milk Up a little bit more so it can achieve bigger status while there's not another single to stream and take the spotlight to itself

Seems like they are going with the old formula.

Blow up on urban and rhythmic first then top 40 keeps it stable on the charts.

Now back in the digital era they'd release a remix single as it's reaching up on top 40 but the equivalent is streaming stable so I'd like it if she releases the song later this month or earlier next month

Since top 40 is going to be late to the party but keep it stable on the charts anyways look at urban and rhythmic heading for or out of the top 10 put out the next single as Up falls out of the top 20 then issue the summer single which will take rhythmic and urban and as Up peaks on top 40 then add the next single there too.

considering she only has one song out and doesn't have features yet Up has more mileage in top 40 I think it wouldn't hurt to have another song but use the same formula as up to give up it's own lane in top 40 before it peaks.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

Stepfon

"UP" [12 weeks]: 2-5-2-2-6-1-2-4-4-8-9-9 [12 weeks top 10]

1E5F65A5-E1FF-4EE5-BA2C-6694BBDE1716.thu

Thiago
4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

This chart run...       :jonny5:

Superbitch
21 minutes ago, Thiago said:

This chart run...       :jonny5:

kween of rap tingz

• #FreeBritney Activist
slw84
4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

if no major release comes out Friday she might miss top 10 next monday but the following Monday she might return top 10 if Billie's single falls out before stabilizing but 12 weeks is still a good time 3 months top 10.

Stepfon
Just now, slw84 said:

if no major release comes out Friday she might miss top 10 next monday but the following Monday she might return top 10 if Billie's single falls out before stabilizing but 12 weeks is still a good time 3 months top 10.

I know Bardi Updates is planning some buying parties this week to help the song stay in the T10 because the point difference is only 3-4 points, I think.

Sidenote: FOUR MORE WEEKS. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
slw84
21 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I know Bardi Updates is planning some buying parties this week to help the song stay in the T10 because the point difference is only 3-4 points, I think.

Sidenote: FOUR MORE WEEKS. 

J cole is coming so if no big release comes this Friday she might get a 13th week in the top 10 otherwise well it's over gif

but then it's about staying in the top 50 which i hope it can get to 25 weeks or so

theweekend

20. Up: 5.038 (+47) | 11.872 (+0.176)

still going

• #FreeBritney Activist
slw84
16 hours ago, theweekend said:

20. Up: 5.038 (+47) | 11.872 (+0.176)

still going

if it can stay solid for the next two weeks it has a shot at #15/17.

Badboidami
Posted (edited)

2 back to back #1 smashes. I need corona to be over, I want to go to the club and witness the madness over these so bad :jonny4:

Edited by Badboidami
AlexStexaul
2 hours ago, Badboidami said:

2 back to back #1 smashes. I need corona to be over, I want to go to the club and witness the madness over these so bad :jonny4:

people knowing every single word :jonny5:

so iconic

but we need 3rd #1 of the era now 

and i was banned in the last 2 months but i streamed UP like 3738473727273 times i cant its so catchy. 

this era will be legendary now that lock ups are almost over. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yeah I think top 10 is out of the question for anymore weeks.

Now it's about longevity in the top 50

Also at least it peaked officially top 20 on top 40 

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Yeah I think top 10 is out of the question for anymore weeks.

Now it's about longevity in the top 50

Also at least it peaked officially top 20 on top 40 

yeah its time for single #3 in june :jonny5:

she been talking too confident i really wonder what she got under her belt :jonny5: 

some even say she booked that gaga collab and much more in her album with other big artists. 
UP did what it had to do and proved everyone she still holds a power on her own with right song 

:jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
49 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

Badboidami

ok pop come through and keep Up in the hot 100 for at least 26 weeks 13 more weeks to go

:clap3:

21. Up: 5.142 (+54) | 12.223 (+0.249)

keep fighting for its life. since top 40 format power is kinda over I can't wait for her next release to remain stronger compared to top 40 fueled hits.

• #FreeBritney Activist
13 hours ago, theweekend said:

21. Up: 5.142 (+54) | 12.223 (+0.249)

keep fighting for its life. since top 40 format power is kinda over I can't wait for her next release to remain stronger compared to top 40 fueled hits.

I hope we are getting that summer top 40 crossover for the summer. Up did what she had to do.:clap3:

On 3/14/2021 at 9:28 AM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Where is @Scorp

Her prophecy may come true soon 

On 3/14/2021 at 10:16 AM, Badboidami said:

The last time he was on he said he had 9 WPs. I think we know what might've happened...

Badboidami

On 3/14/2021 at 10:45 AM, faceclef said:

Scorp does a line a coke before every post

On 3/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, xfreshkidxx said:

I think hes banned :monkey: i guess they couldnt take his strong opinions. 

----

I'm so excited for tonight. Its been so long since we seen her. I just know she going too deliver a performance that will set this off. :clap3::duca:

Scorpy this Scorpy that make mo' famous : 🔥

WHew! Where to begin. First off congratulations Belcalis on another organic, enduring #1 SMASH with longevity. I predicted from the very first week that she would hit #1 by the 14th. The song is literally a GROWER and built up into this force to be reckoned with. So so proud of her. We went HARD. All the legitimate love from EVERYONE doing the dance challenges. It's almost become her signature song in a way. No other song of hers has all the elements (iconic choreo, her famous alliteration, the insane video, and it's easily her biggest radio hit). So proud of you guys in here.

I literally watch the Grammy performance every day. The audio is incredible. She's such a dynamic live entertainer (even if you don't think she slayed the performance). The aesthetic, the MUSIC DIRECTION, the choreo, the production. It was ANOTHER LEVEL. Literally I need to hear UP in concert or at the Superbowl now. That mix is to die for (the final part of Up with the explosive ending). Wow. She's really stepped up her visual and productions to Gaga/Bey level. And it's almost scary seeing a RAPPER do all this. I'm so proud of this song. So proud of HER. It's more than a #1 hit. It's a CULTURE defining classic at this point. Giving me modern single ladies vibes tbh. She did what the hell she had to do with this one. "If Its...then its...LEAN (:jonny)". Definitely ready to move onto to the full album project. No more singles. Just one big collab with a BIG pop singer and then drop the album with an insane visual announcement, and with the tour announcement. It's gonna be a Big Bardi summer and the girls are upset. :clap3:

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Scorpy this Scorpy that make mo' famous : 🔥

WHew! Where to begin. First off congratulations Belcalis on another organic, enduring #1 SMASH with longevity. I predicted from the very first week that she would hit #1 by the 14th. The song is literally a GROWER and built up into this force to be reckoned with. So so proud of her. We went HARD. All the legitimate love from EVERYONE doing the dance challenges. It's almost become her signature song in a way. No other song of hers has all the elements (iconic choreo, her famous alliteration, the insane video, and it's easily her biggest radio hit). So proud of you guys in here.

I literally watch the Grammy performance every day. The audio is incredible. She's such a dynamic live entertainer (even if you don't think she slayed the performance). The aesthetic, the MUSIC DIRECTION, the choreo, the production. It was ANOTHER LEVEL. Literally I need to hear UP in concert or at the Superbowl now. That mix is to die for (the final part of Up with the explosive ending). Wow. She's really stepped up her visual and productions to Gaga/Bey level. And it's almost scary seeing a RAPPER do all this. I'm so proud of this song. So proud of HER. It's more than a #1 hit. It's a CULTURE defining classic at this point. Giving me modern single ladies vibes tbh. She did what the hell she had to do with this one. "If Its...then its...LEAN (:jonny)". Definitely ready to move onto to the full album project. No more singles. Just one big collab with a BIG pop singer and then drop the album with an insane visual announcement, and with the tour announcement. It's gonna be a Big Bardi summer and the girls are upset. :clap3:

tenor.gif

You came back just in time. :ihype::sistrens:

Welcome back, we here!!!

tenor.gif

Edited by Badboidami
7 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

You came back just in time. :ihype::sistrens:

Welcome back, we here!!!

tenor.gif

It's the MULTIPLE weeks in the top 10 with only a 1:55 minute performance for me :rip:

It's the HIGHEST GLOBAL PEAKS FOR A FEMALE RAP SONG THIS DECADE for mee 

It's the 5 Number ONES for MEEEEEE :lmao:

anigif_sub-buzz-28801-1551550673-1.gif?o

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Scorp said:

It's the MULTIPLE weeks in the top 10 with only a 1:55 minute performance for me :rip:

It's the HIGHEST GLOBAL PEAKS FOR A FEMALE RAP SONG THIS DECADE for mee 

It's the 5 Number ONES for MEEEEEE :lmao:

anigif_sub-buzz-28801-1551550673-1.gif?o

so you got it out of your system. 

Don't get banned again.

at least you did it before the album but you also missed Up's #1.

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

so you got it out of your system. 

Don't get banned again.

at least you did it before the album but you also missed Up's #1.

Yeah no lie I was shook when I got the notification :rip:

It was worth it but Im ready for the ERA to really rollout. The photoshoots, the studio sessions, the rumored tracklist, the looks dahling the Looks :jonny:

HIghest first week sales for a female rap album in history? She only needs to drop 425 k. She can do it easily. Come on Atlantic snatch the record :jonny6:

7 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Yeah no lie I was shook when I got the notification :rip:

Shook? You been so damn messy. I'm surprised it took that long to get you out of here :deadbanana4:

She's coming again. You better prepare. I said ma'am, we're getting that third #1 from the album.

Edited by Badboidami