Cardi B - "UP"

Badboidami

18 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Is this her new single? :cupid:

probably shakiras song. doubt the label would want her to work with a flop for her own single

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

theweekend
2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

probably shakiras song. doubt the label would want her to work with a flop for her own single

don't make shak dirty like this. she's been getting hits on her own, also GIRL LIKE ME is such a proof of her power.

though I doubt it's cardi's new single

NotAvaMax
8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I love Cardi but compare their stats outside of America and sit down before you come for a legend

V3$$3L.
31 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Tu ni siquiera sabe limpiarte la nalga bien.

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, NotAvaMax said:

I love Cardi but compare their stats outside of America and sit down before you come for a legend

It will likely be a global latin hit which Cardi needs before touring.

• #FreeBritney Activist
49 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

This will help it stabilize while Rhythmic and urban spins fall hoepfully they keep it spinning during peak hours so the audience doesn't fall like the spins but Pop will stablize.

Imagine if she gets a top 10 radio solo female rap song.

It'll take awhile but if it can last all this month there's potential

theweekend
1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

big pop stations are so late...

7 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

Tu ni siquiera sabe limpiarte la nalga bien.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Shakira is way bigger and way more global than Cardi ever will be. So disrespectful. 

On 4/5/2021 at 5:20 PM, theweekend said:

23. Up: 4.020 (+49) | 15.213 (+0.274)

as I said top 20 on top 40 will be a WIN! let's hope this happens. Meg's Body peaked at #19 and now Saweetie's and Doja's Best Friend sits at #22.

Pop saying NO to female rap even though they’re all streaming smashes is so disgusting :biblio:

theweekend
5 minutes ago, FAN said:

Pop saying NO to female rap even though they’re all streaming smashes is so disgusting :biblio:

yes. and to think they're playing the same songs all over again is quite disgusting not to open doors for different sounds/rhythms to pop crowd.

for example:

KIIS's top 5 power rotation songs - the second biggest pop station in US - has 3 out of their 5 Ariana's songs. coming from who LOVES Ariana's positions it's something I would think it's very weird to hear mostly at the top of every hour the first three singles off of her album. pop radio lacks of diversity and lacks from what's popular these days.

2. KIIS-FM (Los Angeles)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Ariana Grande - "pov" [NEW]

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

for Ariana this is truly a HUGE WIN. actually I think this is unprecedented!

1 minute ago, theweekend said:

yes. and to think they're playing the same songs all over again is quite disgusting not to open doors for different sounds/rhythms to pop crowd.

for example:

KIIS's top 5 power rotation songs - the second biggest pop station in US - has 3 out of their 5 Ariana's songs. coming from who LOVES Ariana's positions it's something I would think it's very weird to hear mostly at the top of every hour the first three singles off of her album. pop radio lacks of diversity and lacks from what's popular these days.

2. KIIS-FM (Los Angeles)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Ariana Grande - "pov" [NEW]

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

for Ariana this is truly a HUGE WIN. actually I think this is unprecedented!

It’s not fair when UP is absolutely killing it on all other metrics and is a Hot 100 #1.

Nip Tuck
5 minutes ago, theweekend said:

for example:

to be fair Ariana does amazing on callouts so it makes sense they play her a lot. not sure if Up has even debuted on callouts yet?

theweekend
1 minute ago, Nip Tuck said:

to be fair Ariana does amazing on callouts so it makes sense they play her a lot. not sure if Up has even debuted on callouts yet?

up will never make it to the call outs because from its pace there it will never reach 70% of familiarity. Meg's Body debuted lingering just above 70% and call outs were terrible, I do believe call outs are a good indication on what ppl wants to hear, but they will never know what they want to hear if they would never been exposed to a song and we're not talking about indie artists, we're truly talking about songs like Up and MONTERO which went #1 on Hot 100 due to streaming but aren't getting traction on pop format. in case of MONTERO it's not getting traction in any format. Also SZA's #9 peaking Good Days or Doja's Streets and the list goes on. Saweetie's and Doja's Best Friend is getting such cold reception there.

truthteller

is the album coming or not? :gaycat1:give us something miss cardi

theweekend
35 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

1 month approximately it will probably

cross 1B. WAP has been gaining around 1-1.5M and Up 2.3-2.8M daily 

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I hope up is now slowing down already

Stepfon

Best selling songs in pure sales, released in 2021:

#1. drivers license

#2. Up

#3. Anyone

#4. Leave The Door Open

#5. Best Friend

Badboidami
23 hours ago, theweekend said:

1 month approximately it will probably

cross 1B. WAP has been gaining around 1-1.5M and Up 2.3-2.8M daily 

I hope up is now slowing down already

Yeah, it seems like it is. About time we got a new single and the album in May/June. This will be a very cold winter for her haters. :sistrens:

Badboidami

Up has reached 150M streams on Spotify in 2 months. If data from Twitter is correct, Money did it in almost 5. It's the bar constantly raised for me. :jonny: